No announcement yet.

Dokdo: the insanity deepens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of Boshko's links had to do with crazy Japanese actions?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      How many of Boshko's links had to do with crazy Japanese actions?
      Well the Japanese did issue a series of postage stamps last year and I believe they've been flying fighter jets in the area. But yeah, the Koreans just can't seem to live with their outrage du'jour, personally I'm very grateful for this mess its pre-empted the "OMG foreign teachers is having sex wit our wimmin" outrage that was brewing a few weeks ago.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I believe they've been flying fighter jets in the area.

One spy plane that was turned back by Korean fighter planes, to the best of my knowledge.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I believe they've been flying fighter jets in the area.

One spy plane that was turned back by Korean fighter planes, to the best of my knowledge.
          Well they better not do that again, or they'll face the wrath of KOREAN GNOMES!!!!

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

What do their hats say?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

My wild guess is Elite Suicide Squads of Korean Gnomes?
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko

Well the Japanese did issue a series of postage stamps last year and I believe they've been flying fighter jets in the area. But yeah, the Koreans just can't seem to live with their outrage du'jour, personally I'm very grateful for this mess its pre-empted the "OMG foreign teachers is having sex wit our wimmin" outrage that was brewing a few weeks ago.
                Until a foreigner beats one at Counterstrike.

Anyway, are there any people on the island? If so, perhaps they should have a say.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko

Well they better not do that again, or they'll face the wrath of KOREAN GNOMES!!!!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

The island in question

Korea valiantly defending itself from feline Japanese invaders!

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

What do their hats say?
                      They're demostrating in favor of the repeal of the National Security Law that makes it illegal to be a communist, I think they're saying that the law is too violent or aggressive or something.

In other words, standard Sunshine Policy idiots.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Korea is a fantastic place
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                          Ah, good. It's not just Britain and Iceland who do dumb stuff like this.

Turkey, Greece, Italy, Libya, Viet Nam, the Philippines, Taiwan, China, Argentina, Chile, Great Britain, Ireland- I tell you if I'd known that rocky islets were going to be this popular, I'd have staked a claim to a few.

Does anyone really want Novaya Zemlya ?
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

From distance (Boshko's picture), it looks very nice, green, etc.

I could very well house my Pasific Area (Evil) HQ.

A bit smallish, but I can fit the Rocket silo on the other island...
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

I could very well house my Pasific Area (Evil) HQ.
                              Here is a place for your Arctic Area HQ - the danish Hans Island. The Canadians claims it's theirs, but they doesn't have ships that are able to go there
                              Attached Files
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Looks like where Scaramanga's secret hideout was.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X