This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That makes him Evil .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Even superman Heske............. GOL! 2-0
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• WOWOWOWOWOW... what a strike by Luis Garcia!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• This is what happens when theres a decent referee, Italian teams lose their best man, slowing the game down for a minor infraction and playing no advantage. The linesmen are a bit worrying though, they seem to be calling totally random offsides at times.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Yeah, one of those offsides may have cost Juve a goal, though the announcer kiddingly said his head was off .

Comment

• Liverpool had one too

By the way this thread has reached critical mass.

Comment

• So it has... I'll make a new one.

edit: Here you go:

Comment

Working...
                X