X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
      What I'm trying to figure out is why Terry Schiavo is so important to the future of America that the President, Senate, and House all have to involve themselves in prolonging her life? Is she going to give birth to John Conner?

Judgment Day is coming...

Actually, with our President, that may have been a thought that crossed his mind .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ugh, now I have the image of having sex with her in that state. And that sound she makes.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Is this poor woman going to have a shred of dignity left when this is over?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• She's PVS, so apparently she hasn't had any dignity in a long time...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• From what I've heard (and from FOX News, no less), a greater than normal portion of her cranium is full of spinal fluid rather than brain tissue due to her illness. Like Drake said, dignity has been gone for a while.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  I will say for me the only problem I have with this is that you are now putting power in the hands of people that may not have the best interst in mind of the person who is in a positon such as this women.
                  This woman has no interests. I hesitate to even use the term woman to describe it. It's simply a sack of meat. There is no Terry Schiavo. Terry Schiavo ceased to exist fifteen years ago. It's just the corpse is still alive.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    I.e My husband some how hurts me and puts me in terrys condition, he only wants me out of the way. Pulling the plug is in his best interest not mine.
                    Not if he gets caught. Then it's in his best interest to keep you alive for as long as possible, so he can avoid a murder charge.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Like Drake said, dignity has been gone for a while.

I wasn't serious though...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        Like Drake said, dignity has been gone for a while.

I wasn't serious though...
                        But you were correct.

Comment

• From an amoral standpoint, yes.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Not if he gets caught. Then it's in his best interest to keep you alive for as long as possible, so he can avoid a murder charge.
                            But how can he get caught. I cant speak right. I cant point the finger and god knows if there is no proof he wont get caught. But he still needs me out of the way in case I do recover and help send him to jail.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              From an amoral standpoint, yes.
                              No, from a moral standpoint as well. Brain dead people do not have human dignity anymore. As much as dead corpses do.

Comment

• She's not brain dead. If she was, they wouldn't be using a vague standard like "persistant vegetative state" to justify euthanizing her. She has severe brain damage, which is apparently enough to strip you of all human dignity these days...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X