No announcement yet.

Oh, John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sshut up guyss.. you know englissh is a very sspecial language. Don't you sspeak englissh?

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      DISCUSS THE TOPICS... NOT THE POSTERS...
      Looking to the topic , I wouldn't say that if I were you .

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Dude you have your beliefs I have mine. I suggest you respect mine, and I'll respect yours. And if your dog died, I would still express regret to you nonetheless, no matter your beliefs. You are a person of low integrity because you would withdraw any sympathy you have for a person over their views. You have very low integrity, so why should I take anything you say truthfully? You are full of crap.
        Giancarlo, tusk tusk

Look i wasn't saying i would feel no empathy to you over your loss because of your(fanatical to me) political opinions.

I said even your sickening bush love(to me) wouldn't stop the empathy, just that it soured it, thats all.

So no need to get hatey and all that. And i think you misunderstand me if you think i'm a communist. I'm against burocracy 100%. I'm closer to prefering no government than being a communist. Just so you know.

And yes your right, i do respect your rights to your views. They just puzzle the hell out of me, and how you can be so blinded to the bad things that this bush administration stands for. Its your complete denial of some clear facts that causes this problem i think.

Still i wont harp on. We know that we agree to disagree over bush matters. But atleast on dog matters we have a common connection, even if it is a sad one at that.

And i think we need to all agree that bush looks like a chimp and Kerry like an Orangotan Then we will atleast be a step closer to understanding our differences
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

bush love

Comment

Monkey love

Edit: I just saw Mings post - so i'm not saying anymore. run for your lives......!
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
            X