Oh, John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, John Kerry

Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

what a gay throw..
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

nothing really new to see here...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

that lawyer in Florida called him Bob Kerry yesterday. He runs for president, and no one knows his hame.

Comment

I like this one.

makes you wonder if his marriage is as much a sham as Bill Clinton's.

Comment

Bob Kerrey
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Thank goodness America did not elect this bumbling clown.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

this picture amuses me as well.

maybe he lost the election because of bad pictures. . Most modern elections after 1950 were based on looks as we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                  Bush is the bumbling clown. AT least Kerry has a grasp of the Englissh language.

Comment

But look at the bumbling clown we did elect.

Comment

I never seen this picture before.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Bush is the bumbling clown. AT least Kerry has a grasp of the Englissh language.
                        Nope. Bush is a great leader. The bumbling clowns is the left wing that tried to buy this nation out with their money (Soros anyone?). You people make me sick.

Comment

For every picture of Kerry looking dumb, I bet there are a hundred pictures of bush looking dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                            unfortunately.......

Comment

I suppose, after the Bush/Gorilla pictures, that this is a perfectly acceptable way to judge candidates.
                              "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X