OMG! My mother is insane....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! My mother is insane....

We're talking on MSN right now and she's telling me how she's not to fond of Mexicans anymore, so I suggest moving to Europe, Sweden to be more specific (as many of you know Ive been fixated by Sweden for about half a year now). She says she would rather move to......brace yourself.....Greece.

Markos you dirty man, have you been talking to my mother!?

Um, you do realize that the most disturbing part of her comment isn't the Greece part, right?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

maybe she likes body hair...

btw, my sister is going to greece in august...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Um, you do realize that the most disturbing part of her comment isn't the Greece part, right?

I called Markos dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

I called Markos dirty?

she's telling me how she's not to fond of Mexicans anymore
          WTF?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

maybe she likes body hair...

She does, my dads an ape.

Comment

WTF?

I misspelled 'too'?

Comment

she's telling me how she's not to fond of Mexicans anymore
                I can understand this though... I got no beef with Mexicans, but I could understand how one could feel that way without being racist
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Better than those dirty Serb bastards!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

serbs are too smokey, too bad teethy, and too drinky
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Doubt it.

If you're trying to say its disturbing that my mother is somewhat racist then you need to open your eyes, everyone is to a certain extent. She doesnt live in the best part of town and most of the Mexicans she sees dont wear suits.

Comment

If you're trying to say its disturbing that my mother is somewhat racist then you need to open your eyes, everyone is to a certain extent.
                        If her desire to move based on it is facetious, that's one thing. But there's a big difference between everyone being a little bit racist and someone moving to another country to get away from a particular race (if it's serious).
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I thought that you lived in Alaska? How many Mexicans could there be in Alaska?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Doubt it.

If you're trying to say its disturbing that my mother is somewhat racist then you need to open your eyes, everyone is to a certain extent. She doesnt live in the best part of town and most of the Mexicans she sees dont wear suits.
                            Barrow has a "best part of town"? Is that the part a few feet further from the North Pole, or what?

And are there many mexicans in Alaska??

Or has your family moved out of the great frozen north?
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If her desire to move based on it is facetious, that's one thing. But there's a big difference between everyone being a little bit racist and someone moving to another country to get away from a particular race (if it's serious).

I suggested she move to get away from the Mexicans as a joke, Ive been trying to convince her to move to Europe for years.

I thought that you lived in Alaska? How many Mexicans could there be in Alaska?

Too many.

She lives in NM.

Comment

Working...
                              X