Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it tastes good?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

you become an equal with a dog
      mentally, I think this would be true for many dog owners

BTW, I have 3 cats and I am not their slave. They know their place. They know I am God and the giver of food.

It's just that cats are independent and will voice their discontent at times. IMO, the same people that hate cats are generally the same people that hate women. They want a subservient, inferior companion that will obey.

Dogs are stupid creatures. That's precisely why you can train them so well. They lack the ability to think critically. A cat will think about your request and will most times disobey because they see no reason to obey. Now that's my kind of animal.

As I said, I don't hate dogs. But Azazel, don't be under any illusions that dogs are somehow smarter animals. They simply aren't.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

we all know the real winners of the smart pet race are bonobos
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
          Cats **** and piss in the house. In the house!

Dogs go outside.

That pretty much sums up my opinion on this debate.
          I had cats that would use the toilet. I **** you not.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Dogs are stupid creatures. That's precisely why you can train them so well. They lack the ability to think critically. A cat will think about your request and will most times disobey because they see no reason to obey. Now that's my kind of animal.

Sava has obviously never had a smart dog.

BTW the cats dont bother me anymore while I exercise. Apparently they've grown tired of being smashed and thrown.

Comment

Cats are egotistical pissants. They're a lot like humans that way. That's why they can be good companions to those who are not clingy and dependant.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The best animal companion is none at all.

Comment

I don't know about that. I'd like to have a pet, but the fact that it might be better prepared to take care of me more than I of it stops me.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

They will also eat your throw up,

So will cats.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X