X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like a man who hates pvssy.

That leaves more fur me

Comment

Cats are not pets. They deign to let you inhabit the same space they do. Thus their coming to you is an indication of their appreciation, and the fact they are willing to let you worship them properly.

Or, simply put, cats are obnoxious.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I hate Cats

Well, I hate Fez.

Gotta hate somethin you know....

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Serves you right, Space. They should scratch you for your obstinance.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Cats **** and piss in the house. In the house!

Dogs go outside.

That pretty much sums up my opinion on this debate.
            Attached Files
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So cats go to a little special "room" to do their business, just like people. Dogs piss and **** anywhere outside they can find.
              You can train most dogs to piss and **** in a special area, outside or inside. It's just many people are too lazy so they end up with a lazy dog, which ironically makes more work for the lazy owner in the long run.

Comment

People who like cats and hate dogs are sociopaths.
                People who like dogs and hate cats and think that cats have thoughts such as being terribly evil, have a slight case of retardation.

People who think that both are great companions, and are man's friends are great.

People who hate them both should be put to death.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, Azazel, I don't hate dogs... it's just that cats are FAR superior.

Dogs are fine. But they are just not for me.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      Cats are selfish and self centered animals you dont tell them when to cuddle they tell u when its time. They also decide how long they will allow you to cuddle with them. The idea of cuddling is their idea not yours.
                      sounds like women
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

How so? mentally?

A well-believed myth. Cats are much less emotional, and thus are presumed to have some sort of intelligence. The truth, just like in any animal, is quite the opposite. The quiet animals are the more docile ones, and at times are the most stupid.

Don't believe me? count roadkill numbers.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

How so? mentally?

A well-believed myth. Cats are much less emotional, and thus are presumed to have some sort of intelligence. The truth, just like in any animal, is quite the opposite. The quiet animals are the more docile ones, and at times are the most stupid.

Don't believe me? count roadkill numbers.
                          dogs eat their own poo, nuff said
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

AFAIK, there are legitimate survival reasons for that.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dogs eat their own poo and the poo of other dogs within their own pack since they see the secreting of fluids and other stuff, as a sign of weakness or of detection. When in the wild they do this so they will not be hunted or give heads up to it's prey. If you let them, your dog will eat your poo as well since they will perceive you as being in your back. They will also eat your throw up, lick up your blood, and pee over your pee to cover your scent.

That is why dogs are great; you become an equal with a dog, with a cat you become it's slave. Dogs are capable and willing to make great sacrifices in the name of their owner, cats could care less.

Dogs

Cats? eh, mine is fun to tease.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

AFAIK, there are legitimate survival reasons for that.

and cats are smart enough to know they don't need to do that
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X