Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you could have just one superpower/mutation what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could have just one superpower/mutation what would it be?

I would choose to be able to turn people in fear at will.

How about you?

the ability to stop or slow down, speed up, or reverse time at will
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jedi powers
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Ability to control all energy....
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

regeneration (think Wolverine). that's be enough, I'd have plenty of time to accomplish all I needed and I could kill myself if I got really really bored.
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

My second toe longer than my big toe.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: if you could have just one superpower/mutation what would it be?

That doesn't require superpowers- a 10-gauge will do the same thing.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The power to make people crap their pants.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

The power to instantly master any language. Including programming languages.
                  oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Invisibility for certain.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Re: Re: if you could have just one superpower/mutation what would it be?

Originally posted by Smiley
                      That doesn't require superpowers- a 10-gauge will do the same thing.
                      It's a mutation. And now that I think more about it, it's too creepy. I don't want it anymore.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Telekinesis, possibly. But I think if you had TK you'd have a whole bunch of scientists showing up to experiment. Throwing them out of the door with your mind would just make them mad. Better to have a subtle one like regeneration or the languages thing.

I think invisibility would be great for about a year maybe. Then I'd end up spending all my time invisible, and eventually lose all connection to reality - just wandering around like a wraith, only decloaking to buy food. It wouldn't be healthy for a reclusive nerd.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The ability to heal any illness of any sort would be quite cool. Just turn up at a hospital and go from bed to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            My second toe longer than my big toe.
                            meet my girlfriend, she can tell you about the fun that is.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

two cocks, so i can DP my GF
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X