• Edward

and it occurs to me that I have no idea why

*Goes to ask his Mum*
    *Realises that he doesn't live with his Mum*
    *Returns to keyboard*

PS visit my blog below

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
      Khalil. I actually like it far more than my first name, Omar. I'd use my middle name instead I were younger, and if it weren't so easy to mangle (I don't want to be called "Cleo").

I likes Omar.

I like Khalil too, but what with that Gibran dude, it has an air of Sixties/Seventies Haight Ashbury about it.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Mine's John. How dull.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

I likes Omar.

I like Khalil too
          Yes, fine Irish names, both of them
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Yes, fine Irish names, both of them

Indeed- Michael O'Mar Collins.

Eamon O'Khalil de Valera.

There's even the female version: Kate O'Mara, and the Irish county, Conno'mara.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              The sad part is Imran Khan, the lion of Punjab, is easily the most famous living Imran and you probably don't even know who he is.
              I do... but cricket sucks .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hunter
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Andrés (Andrew)
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
                  X