Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay!

Free pr0n for life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• dammit!!! my bank account just lost $100

what the hell is going on!

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• age sex location popular in chat rooms
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
          dammit!!! my bank account just lost $100

I actually had this happen to my credit card!

I had to get a new card.

Luckily they didn't do any more charges.

I think they were just probing to see if they could use it.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ah chat rooms........never been in those before, poly is about as close as i get to it. But i like to know these phrases so cheers

@Ted, yeah i'm careful with that stuff. Infact i have an account and a credit card i use only for online stuff. The account is empty untill i need to buy online, then i just transfer the required ammount into it. Not that i do much on-line buying, but better safe than sorry.
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

dammit!!! my bank account just lost $100

Don't worry about that...it is when that £10000 cheque comes out you want to worry
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ah chat rooms........never been in those before, poly is about as close as i get to it. But i like to know these phrases so cheers

@Ted, yeah i'm careful with that stuff. Infact i have an account and a credit card i use only for online stuff. The account is empty untill i need to buy online, then i just transfer the required ammount into it. Not that i do much on-line buying, but better safe than sorry.
                Cheers right back as i lift my beer and take a drink
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Khalil. I actually like it far more than my first name, Omar. I'd use my middle name instead I were younger, and if it weren't so easy to mangle (I don't want to be called "Cleo").
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

• Khalil

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Mohammed
                      Terrorist.

Comment

• My name is Olivier Paul Homer Beys

I kid ye not
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Well Imran at least they went for a normal, unembarrassing option. I think some parents must be off their heads with some of the names they give...
                          Mohammed is the most common first name in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Mohammed is the most common first name in the world.
                            Well that's probably due to different naming standards. Like in China, the familial name (surname) comes first and then the 'first name'. In Islamic countries, usually the middle name comes first and then the first and last name. My uncle, for example, was born Mohammed Shaukat Siddiqui. The entire family calls him Shaukat. No one in the family has EVER called him Mohammed. However, when he came over to the US, when filling out the forms, he put Mohammed first, so his legal name as a US citizen is Mohammed Siddiqui, which Shaukat being his middle name. Some of his brothers realized this when they came over and put the name that was in front on the 'middle name' line.

That's what they did for me as well. If I was in Pakistan, I'd be Mohammed Imran Siddiqui and everyone would call me Imran. In the US, because of our naming standards, I'm Imran Mohammed Siddiqui.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The sad part is Imran Khan, the lion of Punjab, is easily the most famous living Imran and you probably don't even know who he is.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Ralf. And yes, my screen name is derived from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X