Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Close are you to being an International Terrorist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Close are you to being an International Terrorist?

I found out yesterday that a few years ago the company I work for (Oxoid) sold tens of tonnes of microbiological growth media to Saddam Hussein, far more than could be used for "civilian purposes", i.e. it was part of his fabled WMD program. Now, because of the links between Saddam and Osama that we ALL know about, going by right-wing "logic", this essentially means I'm part of an international terror organisation, and I'm virtually a member of Al-Qaeda

Anyone else care to admit to their terrorist tendencies?

Well, I know this guy Gibsie who's a member of Al-Qaeda.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Im a libertarian
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Look Here

Comment

Nope, I am just a local terrorist.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I used to do background checks to clear people for work in Nuclear Power Plants.

My parents do a lot of digging for gardening purposes.

You do the math.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I pay taxes to the U.S. goverment. That's state sponsored terrorism.

Comment

I am an international crime fighter.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well now Bush(inc) and pals want to drill for oil in Alaska, upsetting peaceful indian tribes and poisoning the local eco system, i'm right there.

thats where i've been for the last 3 weeks, setting up my weapons cache's. If its good enough for Steven Segal(sp?), its good enough for me......although i didn't see him when i was out there......hmmm we could really do with his help about now.

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I am signing up for a month training in a camp in the lybian desert! I am pretty sure my blond hair and friendly face would make an excellent addition to all that dark haired grim looking people.

Comment

Re: How Close are you to being an International Terrorist?

Originally posted by Gibsie
                      I found out yesterday that a few years ago the company I work for (Oxoid) sold tens of tonnes of microbiological growth media to Saddam Hussein, far more than could be used for "civilian purposes", i.e. it was part of his fabled WMD program. Now, because of the links between Saddam and Osama that we ALL know about, going by right-wing "logic", this essentially means I'm part of an international terror organisation, and I'm virtually a member of Al-Qaeda

Anyone else care to admit to their terrorist tendencies?
                      I studied on blowin' up Bank of America once, but I feel better now.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

his website is fun, i've never looked(or listened!) to it before.

The bit in the 'Home' section about 'spirituality' is worth a read - i can see him feeding the deer and birds when i read it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4355871.stm [BBC thread about Bush Alaskan oil plan]

out of interest, did the lack of response to this thread have anything to do with our american posters being wary of the thread title - i suppose you have to be careful these days huh?
                        Last edited by child of Thor; March 19, 2005, 19:34.
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                          Im a libertarian
                          And I'm Elvis Presley.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Someone believes in more rights for the people and less government intervention and claiming they're a libertarian is laughable?
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

My great grandfather was a member of the Fenian Brothers.

And I knew someone at university who had been held under the Prevention of Terrorism Act.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X