No announcement yet.

I guess it's true: women like bad boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of girls that make dumb decisions, but when you think about it, would you really want to be with one that has a serial killer fetish??

So don't despair.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Careful, some of them have guns
      No, just cars. They're pretty lethal with those

Well these people are evidently a bit sick in the head to find attraction to some of this filth.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Maybe some women find the bad guys exciting but after a while and a few knock to the head that does get old. But these dingle beries need to experience that before they move to the more accpetable man to be with.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa

some boys like dirty women

Comment

Re: I guess it's true: women like bad boys

Originally posted by The diplomat
            Apparently, Scott Petterson on his first day in prison, has already gotten several marriage proposals.
            And there's over a hundred million women in America. Ergo, the vast majority of them are sane...er, somewhat.

Comment

I think the proposls ame because most of these lovely ding dongs have no clue that hes a F*** up and know there is no chance in hell they have with him outside the prison walls. I dont get it either. Same thing happened with those brothers from bev hills that killed their parents?
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

i see a new book coming

"death row wedding"
                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  I think the proposls ame because most of these lovely ding dongs have no clue that hes a F*** up and know there is no chance in hell they have with him outside the prison walls. I dont get it either. Same thing happened with those brothers from bev hills that killed their parents?
                  Lyle and Eric Menendez
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I guess Ted Striker is proof of the thread title
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Lyle and Eric Menendez
                      Thanks ted those would be the dingles i was referring to. While id say lyle is a bit attractive but eric oh for heavens sake ladies lets get a clue. No im kidding these women that do **** like this are lost in space. By this crap i mean want to marry an idiot condemed to death or life in prision.

Comment

Comment

Being attracted to a murderer is beyond my understanding of women, especially behind bars. I would guess that it's all bout the fame.

The whole bad boy thing is that they don't want to feel bad after sleeping with you. They have no problem with 'using' a jerk, but don't want to do it to (with) a nice guy. It's also the fact that "bad boys" do more interesting things.
                          Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            Hey I resemble that remark
                            Dont have a gun but do have a big mouth that could be worse ya know
                            Do you really resemble that remark ?

Comment

Working...
                            X