I guess it's true: women like bad boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's true: women like bad boys

Apparently, Scott Petterson on his first day in prison, has already gotten several marriage proposals. I guess it's true: women are attracted to bad boys.

I don't get that. The guy has been sentenced to death for murdering his pregnant wife and unborn child, what possible reason would any woman have in wanting to marry him especially since she does not even know him?

Is it just the money? Do these women want to marry him just so that they can claim his financial assets when he dies? Or is there some kind of attraction?
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

You should get a sex change and find out.

Comment

Some women love a good challenge and think they could change him. Others like to be submissive or even abused, (hard as it might be to believe) and see him as someone who could fill that role.. Women have incredible imaginations. You could be very different from a woman's picture of her ideal guy, but if there is something about you, just one thing that she finds attractive or irresistable, she'll fit you into the mold of her ideal guy like a square peg into a round hole and she'll hammer the peg until it fits..

Comment

I think money is the likeliest explanation. Peterson is someone who would require no effort to be expended on their part, and yet could get them a good bit of money. They're getting something for nothing.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Blah

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Hasn't he burned up all his cash on lawyer fees though?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Well, I've decided that next time I get dumped it'll be because I'm a jealous, possessive assgole rather than a naive, trusting fool

Comment

some women like bad boys
                      some boys like dirty women

What's so strange about it?

Comment

1) He's famous. Chicks dig famous dudes.
                        2) They know where he'll be at all times - not sneaking out to cheat on them.

Comment

There's hope for Diss yet.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                              2) They know where he'll be at all times - not sneaking out to cheat on them.
                              Except for Bubba in cell B22...
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X