No announcement yet.

Post your SAT score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a "quite good" appreciation, with 13.4/20. The diploma is obtained with 10/20
    assez bien eh? thats what I usually got when I took brevet classes, although i like to translate it as 'good enough' figured it was useless in america so instead of taking french bac, went into biligual IB. got 24 pts (for those in the know) but 13.4 is great on the bac.

Which universtiy do you attend? Maybe it's a party school with easy grading. v
    well, to be fair, the Cal State University system schools are not exactly known for academic rigour

they are a step up from straight up state schools, but a step down from every UC school.
    Last edited by Lawrence of Arabia; March 21, 2005, 22:23.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Re: Post your SAT score

6 inches.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Well in Israel the SAT score ranges between 200-800 so i'll just double my 750 and get 1500.

It has 3 sections: verbal, math and english. verbal and math each cost twice as much as english.

I had a perfect english score, a very high math score and the lowest was the verbal part, because I didn't remember silly hebrew words that were invented in the 1920s and didn't stick.

Comment

• hmm, this poll shows me as one of the stupidest posters on Apolyton. .

Maybe I shouldn't have made it.

Comment

Working...
          X