Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your SAT score

I'm not done with useless polls yet.

this is mainly for americans. Or does Canada take these as well? These are college entrance exams.

there are less options for less than 1000 as I"m assuming everyone here got over a 1000 if they took it.
    3.17%
    1550 to 1599
    15.87%
    1500 to 1549
    7.94%
    1450 to 1499
    12.70%
    1400 to 1449
    14.29%
    1350 to 1399
    4.76%
    1300 to 1349
    12.70%
    1250 to 1299
    7.94%
    1200 to 1249
    6.35%
    1150 to 1199
    1.59%
    1100 to 1149
    0.00%
    1050 to 1099
    0.00%
    1000 to 1049
    0.00%
    900 to 999
    1.59%
    800 to 899
    0.00%
    700 to 799
    0.00%
    600 to 699
    0.00%
    500 to 599
    0.00%
    400 to 499
    1.59%
    more cowbell
    9.52%
    Last edited by Dis; March 17, 2005, 21:16.

if you want you can post your ACT score as well. But I can't remember mine. It was 30 something. I did better on the ACT than on the SAT.

The SAT's kicked my ass. .

Comment

ACT: 21 (I bombed the math part)

SAT: never took it.

Comment

1340 combined, 1280 best sitting.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

took it my junior year and got a 1430 (730 math, 700 verbal, missed two math questions)

my senior year I took Sat 2s (in the highest math, physics, chemistry, and history?) and got 730-800 (800 on the math) on all but the chemistry, which I got a 690 in

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

SAT II was 630 english, 630 math, 800 french
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

ACT 31... never took the SAT's
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You should have made a distinction between scores achieved after the SAT was dumbed down "recentered" in 1995 and real, pre-1995 scores.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

1800 in 1994, 2600 in 1996
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

ACT = 21

SATs = 940

I'm not a moron because I couldn't do good in the SATs. I just think the test is a load of crap.

I took the enterance exam for my college, scored in the 70% percentile for english and 49% percentile for math (which inherently sucks because anyone below 50% has to take remedial courses).
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Overall: 1480
                      Verbal: 800
                      Math: 680

I only took the test once, during the summer between my Junior and Senior year (1999).
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                        You should have made a distinction between scores achieved after the SAT was dumbed down "recentered" in 1995 and real, pre-1995 scores.
                        what did they do exactly?

btw my score was in 1990 before they allowed calculators.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          ACT = 21

SATs = 940

I'm not a moron because I couldn't do good in the SATs. I just think the test is a load of crap.

I took the enterance exam for my college, scored in the 70% percentile for english and 49% percentile for math (which inherently sucks because anyone below 50% has to take remedial courses).
                          haw haw

Un burro sabe mas que tu
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            haw haw

Un burro sabe mas que tu
                            **** you too.

Apparently I did more then good on the english part of my college enterance exam.

And who is the one with a 3.8 GPA in college right now? I am. So the SATs.. I'll take one and wipe my butt with it.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

and I see somone voted for the lowest score which I know is bull****. I shouldn't have even included them.

I doubt anyon who honestly got a 450 on the test could even turn on a computer much less operate a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X