Post your SAT score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
    And the people taking this poll are full of crap. I find it hard to believe that more people got 1550-1599 than anything else. That's almost aceing it. Whatever.
    Not necessarily, you can get one wrong on the verbal and still get 800.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I missed one or two on the math and ended up with a 1520 720 math, 800 verbal. It's tragically ironic, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        I missed one or two on the math and ended up with a 1520 720 math, 800 verbal. It's tragically ironic, actually.
        Not bad, Kuci. Where are you going to college?
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

1410 with a PSAT score of 1290.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

800 math, 670 verbal. When I took it (2002), there wasn't anything on it that actually required a calculator, at least in my opinion.

Also FWIW: 800 on math SAT II, 730 on writing SAT II, 660 on physics SAT II (needed a third). Never took the ACT.
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

1470, 800 verbal, 670 math. I'm basically Vlad's evil twin.

SAT 2 - world history 800, american history 720, writing 700

I'm going to grinnell college. fun.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

I took it in 1994 and calculators weren't even allowed.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

got a 1400 on the SAT, but that was after 3 years doing PSAT tests.

Comment

No "Big Fat Zero" option?

Didn't take the SAT.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

1. 70% percentile on rudimentary english is crap
                      2. You got a 940 SAT
                      3. Who speaks English in California anymore.
                      **** you.. you are a moron.. rudimentary english? screw you...
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

people probably overstate their SATs like they do with their dicks...
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Sat 2's:

Math 680
                            Writing 710
                            World History 720
                            US History 780 (I took the US History one because I thought I bombed the World History test and I hadn't gotten the scores yet before the deadline for the next one)
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                              I goofed my way through high school and had a D+ average, so I thought I had no chance at college, so I never studied or stressed over it.

Soooo...in 1985, I got a 1400, 650 Math, 750 Verbal.

That, all by itself (because there's no way it could have been anything else), was enough to get me into Rutgers.

Which I goofed through for most of a decade with a C average.
                              Rutgers was, and to a lesser degree, still is unbelievably easy to get into despite it being a somewhat respectable school, since everyone in New Jersey wanted to get out, myself included.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Er... I got 2.0 on my Högskoleprovet. Um.
                                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                                X