Post your SAT score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    and I see somone voted for the lowest score which I know is bull****. I shouldn't have even included them.

I doubt anyon who honestly got a 450 on the test could even turn on a computer much less operate a keyboard.
    I do not think the SATs are a good indicator of intelligence.. I also think the same about high school too.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

the SAT's taught me I'm not as smart as I thought I was at the time. .

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

**** you too.
        silly fez, can't even take a joke...

Pelotudo
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          the SAT's taught me I'm not as smart as I thought I was at the time. .
          I take them, then I go onto university getting good grades? Something tells me the SATs lied about my intelligence.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            silly fez, can't even take a joke...

Pelotudo
            Well if you could address me by my real ****ing name and could understand how hard today was for me...

ah, what am i doing here.. I'm going to lay down. Talk to you all ater.

Comment

I take them, then I go onto university getting good grades? Something tells me the SATs lied about my intelligence.
              Which universtiy do you attend? Maybe it's a party school with easy grading.
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

Which universtiy do you attend? Maybe it's easy.
                Not at all. I'm not an idiot and don't try to paint me out as one. Thanks.

Comment

I do not think the SATs are a good indicator of intelligence.
                  'Course not -- you got a 940 on them.

"This test indicates that I am a moron, so I dispute the accuracy of the test."
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't see this thread lasting long...

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                      'Course not -- you got a 940 on them.

"This test indicates that I am a moron, so I dispute the accuracy of the test."
                      That's a real nice thing to say. Maybe math just wasn't one of my strong points? I never claimed it was. But the fact I scored in the 70% percentile in the California College Entrance exam (english section) is telling.

Comment

Didn't we have something like this a month ago?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                          Didn't we have something like this a month ago?
                          yeah, but I love these "mine is bigger than yours" threads
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Club thread
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You win. What'd you get on the BAC or whatever the hell those tests are called? I scored an eleventy-billion.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Got a "quite good" appreciation, with 13.4/20. The diploma is obtained with 10/20
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X