Finally - we are taking over the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    Just out of interest, how many people here have had an inescapable antibiotic-resistant infection of the penis? I'm guessing it'll prove to be a number between zero and zero.
    Ever heard of a viral infection?

I'll bet there is at least one person with herpes.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Every heard of MRSA
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Ever heard of a viral infection?

I'll bet there is at least one person with herpes.

ACK!
        And circumcision is a cure/prevention for herpes, right?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Do you people really think that if you don't get your kids circumcised their willies will rot off?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

And circumcision is a cure/prevention for herpes, right?
            You asked for a inescapable antibiotic-resistant infection of the penis?

You didn't mention circumcision so I didn't feel it was a requirement.

Ask better questions.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

no not rot off for me it was a thing about hell they wont have to go through any pain when they got older if they needed it
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I stick my finger in and pull out lint, but I never remember to wash it in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  no not rot off for me it was a thing about hell they wont have to go through any pain when they got older if they needed it
                  It's just cultural conditioning. Most europeans feel absolutely no need to get their kids circumcised- if you had to do a management-style risk assessment, I think most peple would end up concluding that it wasn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I stick my finger in and pull out lint, but I never remember to wash it in the shower.
                    Use q tips and clean it often That crude dug out of belly buttons is gross

Comment

Except for the fact that i help perform about 20 circs an adult males a week. Dont ask why they are getting it done at that point its none of my business

Comment

Except for the fact that i help perform about 20 circs an adult males a week. Dont ask why they are getting it done at that point its none of my business
                        because american chicks dig it.

it does look better. Europeans keep saying we do it because all this disease crap. Americans don't care about disease, they care about cosmetic looks.

Comment

It might make an interesting survey. You'll probably find a mix of motives- some with phimosis or para-phimosis, others for aesthetic reasons.

Comment

Development

The foreskin and the glans develop as one structure. Natural separation of the two structures occurs gradually during childhood. The age at which the foreskin becomes retractable differs for each child. It may take until the age of 17 or beyond. This is normal. Forcing the foreskin to retract may cause pain, bleeding, scarring, infection, and adhesions. Therefore, the foreskin of a child should be retracted only by the child himself when he is ready to do so.

Stretching a tight foreskin

The vast majority of tight foreskins can be suitably loosened within a month or so by careful stretching twice daily. Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion, Nivea or any bland cream as a lubricant. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back as far as it will comfortably go and hold it in this stretched position for several minutes. When the gap becomes large enough insert your thumb, or smaller finger if necessary, into the foreskin and grip the glans (the head of the penis) between finger and thumb. Roll the foreskin over the thumb until the tight ring is white with stretching. Hold it in this position as long as you can at a time - say 5 minutes. Repeat as often as you have the time and enthusiasm for. If later you find there is room for two or more fingers then use them. It may also help if you soak your penis in warm water for some minutes before you start to stretch.

Steroid creams

Steroid creams should be used next if no significant progress has been made after a month. The cream you need is called Betamethasone 0.05% sold in 30 G tubes. It is sold in the UK as Diprosone. It is a prescription-only medicine which means you will have to ask your doctor for a prescription. The cream should be massaged into the tight part of the foreskin inside and outside 2-3 times a day for at least a month combined with further stretching. As the foreskin widens it may become apparent that the frenulum is restricting retraction. This can be remedied by a small operation called a frenuloplasty performed under a local anaesthetic.

Preputioplasty (Dorsal Relieving Incision)

A preputioplasty should be able to cure any tight foreskin where stretching and steroid cream application have failed. This is an operation in which a cut is made through the tight ring that is limiting foreskin retraction, in an up and down direction and then sewn up in an across direction. Once this has healed (2-3 weeks) the foreskin can usually be retracted fully and the only change in appearance is a notch that becomes visible in the skin as it is retracted. Make sure that you agree with your surgeon how far you will allow him to cut through the foreskin.

Short frenulum
                            A short frenulum may be the cause of a foreskin not retracting behind the glans, or pulling the glans downwards as soon as retraction begins. If stretching the frenulum fails, as it usually does, it can be freed by a minor operation called a Frenuloplasty. This can usually be performed under a local anaesthetic.

Ballooning of the Foreskin

Ballooning of the foreskin while urinating can be a normal phase of development during childhood. It is not an indication for circumcision. Ballooning is a temporary phenomenon that arises when the foreskin begins to separate from the glans. It speeds the process of separation and disappears when the process is complete.

Phimosis

Phimosis is a name given to the condition where the foreskin is unretractable. We must distinguish normal (physiological) unretractability from abnormal (pathological) unretractability. Physiological unretractability of the foreskin is found in nearly all new-born infants, and becomes increasingly uncommon with advancing age. It is not an indication for circumcision.

Pathological phimosis is scarring and obstruction of the opening of the foreskin. This is rare and may be found in diabetes, and in a localised skin condition called lichen sclerosus which is often referred to as "balanitis xerotica
                            obliterans" (BXO) when it affects the penis. In this condition the skin is thickened, white, and hard. Circumcision is a treatment option for lichen sclerosus of the foreskin when it is refractory (unresponsive) to conservative treatment. Circumcision will not however cure or prevent outbreaks of lichen slerosus elsewhere on the penis.
                            The medical literature contains many reports showing that most cases of phimosis can be treated effectively by topical steroid applications or by conservative surgery.
                            "True" phimosis --- better termed "preputial stenosis," because "phimosis" has so many different definitions it now is devoid of any useful meaning --- occurs in less than 2% of intact males.

Of these 2%, 85-95% will respond to topical steroids. Of those who fail this, at least 75% will respond to stretching under local anesthesia, either manually or with a balloon. The arithmetic is simple: At the very most 7 boys in 10,000 may need surgery for preputial stenosis. No wonder the Canadian Paediatric Society calls circumcision an "obsolete" procedure! [What is 'phimosis'?, Van Howe R, CIRP]
                            Common foreskin issues can be treated conservatively and without surgery, which is less expensive and less likely to injure the patient.

Comment

Every heard of MRSA

Yes, and it isn't invariably associated with non-circumcised penises. Although conceivably, after a circumcision, someone might develop it.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

This galloping viral infection among unsnipped penises is news to me. I don´t think I ever heard of such a case in Sweden. But then again touching your penis doesn´t lead to eternal damnation in our secular society
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X