No announcement yet.

Finally - we are taking over the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally - we are taking over the world!

מרכז הינם מקדם סובלנות חברתית באמצעות היכרות משמעותית ועמוקה בין כל הקבוצות והמגזרים בחברה הישראלית

Jews of the World, Talk For Free!

A globus spanning project meant at creating an online community of over 1 million jews, and finding a provider which will supply them with a free means of voice communication!

At last! My circumsicion finally pays off!

I've had the snip, will I be spared from the fast conquering Jewish juggernaut?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

/me is a filthy, uncircumcised heathen

w00t.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Sorry, almost every male American of my generation has been circumcised. What of it?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I was born in the 70's and it was done unless the parents said otherwise. They didn't even have to ask it was just like cutting the umbilical cord.

On the up side ladies love a clean cut man.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In an unrelated story - I bumped into pictures of sharon stone sunbathing topless.

Damn - she has very hot boobies for a 40+ year old babe.

She is generally hot and sexy (besides a slightly bulging tummy... but only a bit) for her age btw.

Comment

circumsized penises just look better . Not that I care about how they look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                circumsized penises just look better . Not that I care about how they look.
                for you diss www.gay.com
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How did this becomes a circumcision thread?

Y'see, this is the problem when you have to many men and not enough women.

Sooner or later someone just wants to talk about his Cheney.
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker

When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Bush?
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        I've had the snip, will I be spared from the fast conquering Jewish juggernaut?
                        evidently

"But our concept is global! It activates millions of people! Hundreds of thousands of small communities like yours!

Together we can realize the goal we set for ourselves.

Who are we?

We have no reference to politics, zionism, any specific religion or any extremities.

Our goal is – “Jews of the world talk for free”

We do not relate to any nationality or any race.

The concept was indeed created in Israel, by Jews. Still, during development of this process people of different nationalities and countries have connected with it: Jews, Russians, Arabs, Ukraines, Druze, Spanish, French and a substantial representation from many countries and nations.

Who are we?

We are a comprehensive group of serious Israeli entrepreneurs from a wide range of vocations: Employees and business people, lawyers, doctors, laborers, teachers, hi-tech executives and public figures.

Would you like to continue this list?

Join us, with your community, in order to talk for free."

Whatever.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"Mark Khavin explained that the project comes out of Israel. Its founders are mostly Jewish. This is why he decided to call it “Jews of the world talk free”:”Not because it is a Zionist, Jewish or political concept. On the contrary, this project crosses borders, countries and nations. It is open to all religions and nationalities. It is just because the Jewish communities are within reach to us, as Israelis. From here, from Israel, this idea will come out to every nation and religion in the world. Our aim is - One world talking to each other for free.” – he continued – “The concept is that we are all one community. The concept is that a community needs to communicate, talk, help, tighten relationships, love one another – and love is always for free! And how does one express love? How do we get closer to each other? – By communicating. By talking to each other. And talking does not have to cost money - It is free. That’s how this concept was conceived – to talk to each other for free. “

some kinda new agey spin on telecom marketing, is what it sounds like to me.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker

It became a circumcision thread in the opening post. You can't expect to make a comment like that and then have a serious discussion about something else.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

For the first time in global communication history, a group of people joined together for one great cause: to form a community of millions of people, with no boundaries nor restrictions, that would talk among themselves – for free.

http://rankings.big-boards.com/?sort=members

Our goal is – “Jews of the world talk for free”
                              We do not relate to any nationality or any race.

Why the choice of religion then?

Really, it's just another web based community. What's the difference between this forum and Gaia Online?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X