Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I need is that cardboard tube that's left over when you use up all toilet paper. And some lube.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      Funny, ask me a month ago, and I would have said, yes, I hate being on my own.

But then I turned down a friend who asked me out, (a wise decision), and who kept after me even after I refused.

So maybe I've gotten used to this over the last while.
      I've just realized that you're gay.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

Originally posted by Spiffor

*checks watch

Results!
        Besides a "yes", there's nothing I can say about it. Not a single word would get through the poly censor.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
          If one is going to be flexible about sexuality, why not just develop a relationship with a gerbil? Maybe buy a goat? Heck, maybe a goldfish might do it for you?
          That's a nice logical fallacy you just posted. Let me guess.. you are a fundie christian?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
            I say just do your own thing. Focus on work or whatever and don't really pay them any attention. You'll come off as confident and nonchalant.

Unless doing your own thing leaves you broke. Then you come off as a slacker, no matter what it is you're doing.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I want something sophisticated enough to be indistinguishable from a human. Either a hologram, or some kind of android. I would want it to look like Jeri Ryan though, but likely I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Seven of Nine is simply my conception of the ideal woman: beautiful, obsessed with efficiency, and unemotional.
              Sounds to me like you have sex with that one already at least once a day.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I doubt Rosie Palm and her 5 brothers look like Jeri Ryan.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm alone, always been.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                    I doubt Rosie Palm and her 5 brothers look like Jeri Ryan.
                    Then call it miss Hand and her five lovely daughters.

Comment

I've not had a gf before in my life and I can't say I'm too unhappy about that. Because I'm not actively seeking a girl I don't really pay attention to them; I'm at university right now so I have other things that I can do.. Like drinking heavily, gaming, sleeping, ganja, my studies and reading about various topics concerning those studies.. Besides all sorts of fun things are organized all the time around here so there's not much time for women. A quick **** will calm down hormone surges just as well anyways.
                      Then again, even though there's a whole bunch of girls I like, there's actually nobody I love.
                      Basically I'm in a good situation here then
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

ganja
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

That's a nice logical fallacy you just posted. Let me guess.. you are a fundie christian?
                          No. I used to be one, so maybe some remanent debris still exists in my thinking somewhere. I just don't think most people can switch their sexuality on a whim. Switching to men because women can be difficult is not an option for most. My logic suggests that if sexual desire was so flexible, then why even bother with difficult humans?
                          Attached Files
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

No. I used to be one, so maybe some remanent debris still exists in my thinking somewhere. I just don't think most people can switch their sexuality on a whim. Switching to men because women can be difficult is not an option for most. My logic suggests that if sexual desire was so flexible, then why even bother with difficult humans?
                            Jeez, my posts are intended to be more light-hearted. Not intended as something serious. You're pathetic.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

That's funny, I assumed my post was light-hearted also.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X