Happy St. Paddy's Day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Paddy's Day !

How do you plan to honour this great Saint ?

...anyone up for a green beer ?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Irish beer sucks. give me British beer anyday.

Guiness is the most vile crap I have ever tasted. I got the bottom of the keg (just barely enough to fill the glass), maybe that was the reason. I can't figure out why this crap is popular.

Comment

Diss, your taste sucks

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Newcastle
        Guiness

Comment

Er... St. Patricks day isn't until the 17th March. It's too early, even for me, to start drinking yet.
          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Tomorrow is of course the feast of St Patrick's Day.

I plan to celebrate with a breakfast of soda farls & grilled kidneys and a dinner of colcannon or champ and salmon as the mood takes me.

"Men, men, men. Perched on high stools by the bar, hats shoved back, at the tables calling for more bread no charge, swilling, wolfing gobfuls of sloppy food, their eyes bulging, wiping wetted moustaches. A pallid suetfaced young man polished his tumbler knife fork and spoon with his napkin. New set of microbes. A man with an infant's saucestained napkin tucked round him shovelled gurgling soup down his gullet. A man spitting back on his plate: halfmasticated gristle: no teeth to chewchewchew it. Chump chop from the grill. Bolting to get it over. Sad boozer's eyes. Bitten off more that he can chew. Am I like that? "

James Joyce: Ulysses
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

haha diss
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
                Er... St. Patricks day isn't until the 17th March. It's too early, even for me, to start drinking yet.
                It's never to early to start drinking.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

It's never to early to start drinking.
                  Word!
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Ahh, St. Patricks day. I am working the evening shift in a liquor store. By myself. Tomorrow is going to be... painful.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Copenhagen are going to have the first St Patrikcs Day Parade tomorrow. I don't know why, but partying with Irish usually is a lot of fun, so I think I'll give my bit by drinking some beer .

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Guiness
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                          Guiness

Comment

I never used to like Guinness, but I tried it again and the taste has definitely changed for the better. Maybe they changed the water source?

Or maybe its just that I didn't drink it from a Wetherspoons. Damn I'm starting to loathe that pub chain.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If I had any money I´d pop down to the irish pubs in Central Göteborg. Alas, since I´m dirt poor for at least another week (after that I will only be poor) I´ll have to pass on the celebrations this year
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X