No announcement yet.

Italy to pull out of Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for being an ad hominem, I could care less what you do in your personal life. It's your views I take issue with!
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I thought you were for the war?

Of course not; Saddam Hussein had done nothing wrong. The fascist thugs of Amerikkka had no reason to do what they did.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

it's much easier to get the people to go along with something if you have a boogeyman...

BTW, if Saddam was such a bad guy, why did the US give him weapons and "aid"??

Drake, if you want to denounce Saddam, that's fine. But denounce your buddy Reagan and all those responsible for helping him. Or remain a hypocrit I guess... I suppose I could care less.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah Saddam only killed 600,000 Iraqis.. that isn't being guilty. Just like that Rwandan dictator who only got 6 years by a UN court... he wasn't guilty enough... for liberals there has to be several million dead for them to support anything.

Originally posted by Agathon
          No. You haven't ever supported Hitler, but you did support Franco and argued quite vociferously in his defence. Indeed you had a link to a Franco appreciation society in your sig once.
          http://www.fnff.org - A good site for those who want information on the late leader.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

A lot of it depends on whether the new Iraqi government can undo the economic reforms that have been foisted on them. There's no way a country can fight terrorists, tackle unemployment and rebuild the infrastructure with the kind of economic arrangements they've currently got in place.

Comment

Working...
            X