Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still amazed at the desires of some to own a gun. Whats the purpose?
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I have my rights.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Rights yes But I asked what the purpose was.While I dont disagree you have the right to have a weapon I just dont see the reasoning behind it. And Not yours specificaly
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          I am still amazed at the desires of some to own a gun. Whats the purpose?
          FUN is my purpose... I enjoy shooting. I go 3-4 times a week to the shooting range.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ahh a honest answer. For the first time somebody didnt say because I can.

Comment

• I only own one gun. I bought it in case I need to kill myself some day. I don't need to do it now, but eventually I might.

I suppose I have it for home defense, but really guns aren't practical for home defense unless you carry it around on you at all times. If I'm in the living room when someone breaks in, there isn't **** I can do. same things with home invasion. I've been a victim of home invasion before, it's not like they give you an opportunity to grab your gun (though I was only a teenager at the time, I didn't have a gun).

Comment

• You see Thats my point you have guns to protect your self but if you have kids they are not usually on hand you have to fumble and try to get it out of a locked box in the mean time everyone in the house is hiding or beaten while your trying to get that gun. seems to me calling 911 is more effective

Comment

• Yes I love the story of the couple in Texas mistakenly identified as fugitives by a group of bounty hunters. After the bounty hunters invaded their hoime and tied up the kids the couple barricaded themselves in their bedroom, thinking they could defend themselves with the husbands 9mm. The bounty hunters unfortunately were armed with assault rifles and blew the couple away by firing through the walls of the bedroom.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• What penalty did they get for those murders ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Never read that story. but in my honest opinion who the hell has a gun right next to them in their home when they need it. When you have kids it gets much more complicated. So to me i still dont get the theory of having the weapon.

Comment

Never read that story. but in my honest opinion who the hell has a gun right next to them in their home when they need it. When you have kids it gets much more complicated. So to me i still dont get the theory of having the weapon.
                        Some as myself just like guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
                          Some as myself just like guns.
                          If thats the case then why state you have them for protection over and over again. Why not be honest and say I have a gun because Ahh I like it?

Comment

If thats the case then why state you have them for protection over and over again. Why not be honest and say I have a gun because Ahh I like it?
                            I have never said that they are for protection.

Comment

• I think I'll post yet another article in which guns save the day

Although in this case the gun actually took a life. It's hard to say whether the woman with a butcher knife would have actually killed the guy's wife.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
                                I have never said that they are for protection.
                                I didnt mean you joseph. The term was in general I should have stated that. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X