Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't get cricket.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Baseballs would be a lot more interesting if you could hurt the batter.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        Baseballs would be a lot more interesting if you could hurt the batter.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
          I just don't get cricket.
          Its not criclket what I dont get a broken Jaw, wtf how bout a concussion any signs of that there? Id have to say yes playing with a broken jaw. If thats what the players do there then all the power to em. I know if my jaw was broken id be the first laying on the floor saying who the hell am I and why am I doing his.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

er poor examples

Its like your sports, why do they wear all that padding?

My 8 year old is in a rugby carnival today - no padding, just full on body contact and violence. Its freeezing today and the ground will be a mud bowl. Looks like its going to rain. They will play on.

The tackling is spectacular - little kids are fearless. With any luck none of them will lose any teeth or have to go to hospital.

Then we see gridiron and think, what a bunch of girls those Americans are. Helmets for Pete's sake???

Take baseball, if the player gets hit that's bad. In cricket, hurting the player is good. They go for the fingers, toes, groin, ribs, head. Cricketers play on with broken bones. If you can run anymore, they bring on a runner. If you get it you have to take it like a man. Baseball players who get hit throw a hissy fit.
            you guys can make fun of american football all you want, but it is a dangerous sport. And americans are just bigger and stronger than the rest of the world . Or maybe that's just african americans . I won't say so because that could be deemed racist by calling them stronger (you'd think that would be a good thing ).

Comment

• concussion? Quick son, How many fingers? You're okay, play on
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• A bit trigger happy people in this thread as well. Quickly to jump to conclusions.

Comment

• No trigger happy from me here dont like guns. The sports abroad mentioned here have freaked me out a bit though. Hell from now on who needs weapons send the criminals to play cricket and things like that
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    No trigger happy from me here dont like guns. The sports abroad mentioned here have freaked me out a bit though. Hell from now on who needs weapons send the criminals to play cricket and things like that
                    I think i'll go with a colt instead of cricket..

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                      I own two, but that's besides the point.
                      I have more than 2 but, my wife has ask me not to list them.

Comment

• whipped
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Oh come on Sava, that's a nice gun.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa
                              A bit trigger happy people in this thread as well. Quickly to jump to conclusions.
                              Shoot him!
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• And besides who needs more then 8?

Girly man.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X