Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

why don't you STFU and look at the site he is posting from (obvious gun control slants). Fortunately you ****ing *******s aren't taking away my rights to bear arms if I choose to do so.
    May so...but he did post a site, whereas...

Drumroll please...

YOU CRIMINAL! YOU PROVIDE NOTHING!

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      YOU CRIMINAL! YOU PROVIDE NOTHING!

Gian never provides anything to support his "arguments". Just profanity and elementary school level insults.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
        You absolutely should not be able to own a weapon.
        Well that's a pity since my dad is giving me his Colt M1911, as he already has another handgun.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gian never provides anything to support his "arguments". Just profanity and elementary school level insults.
          Why don't you look in the mirror for a change? Maybe you'll notice you are the one pushing insults in a far greater degree then anyone else here.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Well that's a pity since my dad is giving me his Colt M1911, as he already has another handgun.
            My Sig Sauer P226 .357 and Glock 21 .45 are superior weapons.

Maybe you'll notice you are the one pushing insults in a far greater degree then anyone else here.
            I'm only insulting your arguments... which is really too easy.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My Sig Sauer P226 .357 and Glock 21 .45 are superior weapons.
              That's because the Colt M1911 is a classic and has been around for many decades (since WWI). It is a .45.

I'm only insulting your arguments... which is really too easy.
              Proving you're an idiot in the process...

Comment

That's because the Colt M1911 is a classic and has been around for many decades (since WWI). It is a .45.
                don't you mean, "relic"?
                Proving you're an idiot in the process...
                I don't need to insult your arguments to prove I'm an idiot.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

don't you mean, "relic"?
                  I don't need to insult your arguments to prove I'm an idiot.
                  The Colt M1911 is not a bad handgun. It is nice. I fired it before.

Comment

The Colt M1911 is not a bad handgun. It is nice. I fired it before.
                    Small round capacity and not a very accurate gun. When you're struggling to reload the thing, I'll still be firing shots as my Glock 21 holds about twice as many .45's as the Colt. Don't get me wrong, it was a magnificent weapon in it's day, but it's overmatched now. I'll probably buy one at some point, though... not for self-defense or target shooting, but just to collect.

I'd really like a WW2 era M1911. But I don't have a job, so my cash flow is not that great.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

you ****ing *******s aren't taking away my rights to bear arms if I choose to do so.
                      Much as we would like to, gun control is not about taking away your right to bear arms.

In Australia, I could go and buy a firearm today, no problem at all.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                        You dont have to come and take them Just ask if I dont need or use you can have it. And not right as of tomorrow as far as making money My contract at work was canceled today so im unemployed as of this moment.
                        Hope you fine work soon. One of my daughter when through this last week. She was hired at another job today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Much as we would like to, gun control is not about taking away your right to bear arms.

In Australia, I could go and buy a firearm today, no problem at all.
                          exactly... it's about sensible gun laws to help protect people... I'm a strong gun control proponent, yet I own 3 firearms (just got my new Sig Sauer yesterday )
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Why do you have all those guns, Sava?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Why do you have all those guns, Sava?
                              I dunno... I just like guns. I shoot for leisure... mostly targets, sometimes I shoot clay discs at this place by my house... Sportsmans Park it's called. I spent summers at my godfather's farm in Wisconsin. I learned to shoot when I was really young.

The gun is one of the most important inventions in human history. It is really an intricate part of history, especially in the last 200 years. As the History Channel puts it, "to better understand the gun, is to better understand history".

But as I said earlier in this thread, if I were to have kids, I would not keep any guns in the house. It's terribly irresponsible to have guns in a house with kids. The only responsible way to have a gun in a house with kids is to have it locked in a safe with trigger locks... actually it's better to have it disassembled. But if you keep a gun for self-defense, it's kind of pointless to have it locked up in case of an emergency. That's why I feel it's just better to not have one at all.

But I don't have kids, and probably won't ever have any. So I get to enjoy my hobby.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Small round capacity and not a very accurate gun. When you're struggling to reload the thing, I'll still be firing shots as my Glock 21 holds about twice as many .45's as the Colt. Don't get me wrong, it was a magnificent weapon in it's day, but it's overmatched now. I'll probably buy one at some point, though... not for self-defense or target shooting, but just to collect.

I'd really like a WW2 era M1911. But I don't have a job, so my cash flow is not that great.
                                Of course it has a small round capacity. And besides who needs more then 8? My dad's Colt dates to WW2. He managed to get one and it is a great weapon. It may be overmatched now, but I'm a good shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X