Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating hot peppers until your eyes are watering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    You know tubes has a point. The hotter the peppers the more the white man more then anyone else I know will eat it. I dont get it but i have found that to be true. I for one dont like hot and spicy food. I know that curry chicken would kill me.
    Then you don't know many people from some Caribbean islands who laugh at hot peppers. They eat them like candy and snicker at how honky thinks nibbling on one or two is a mark of endurance.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Then you don't know many people from some Caribbean islands who laugh at hot peppers. They eat them like candy and snicker at how honky thinks nibbling on one or two is a mark of endurance.
      One question can one really nibble on a hot pepper. The thought kills my stomache.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

One question can one really nibble on a hot pepper.

Yes

Oh, and you don't know Indian people as well .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I dont know a whole lot of people. the thought of just nibbling on a pepper my mouth hurts just thinking bout that.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I nibble on Jalapenos .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I should ask Fred about it again. He described having a pepper tree(?) in his back yard. They would eat the small peppers to get a sweat on to cool down during the summer heat.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Lord have mercy you guys have bigger nuts then me.

Comment

one would hope so.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not I. I hide in a corner when it comes to peppers. They burn my lilly white ass.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      I should ask Fred about it again. He described having a pepper tree(?) in his back yard. They would eat the small peppers to get a sweat on to cool down during the summer heat.
                      The small peppers are the best

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        one would hope so.
                        considering I dont have any yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                          yes I love the hot bath and no my skin doesnt get cooked. in the winter its a lot less fun since you have to climb out of that lovely water into the freezing air.
                          Freezing is like 20°C?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Catching an 8 foot wave and surfing the heck out of it.

All you can eat sushi bar.

Coke slurpee's.

Lemons.

Sitting in my backyard on a hot weekend with a frosty one.

Joking around with my friends.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                              Catching an 8 foot wave and surfing the heck out of it.

All you can eat sushi bar.

Coke slurpee's.

Lemons.

Sitting in my backyard on a hot weekend with a frosty one.

Joking around with my friends.
                              Franky are you in hawaii?

Comment

Having sex, dammit...

Peppers+beer+cards+3 buddies

Comment

Working...
                                X