Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating hot peppers until your eyes are watering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love hot scalding baths Never have had bubbles but love the hot bath
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      Wasabi would probable kill me I am wuss you know. I feel that med pace picante sauce is hot.
      And you live in Texas?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

working on music
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Does saying Hey what can I say Im a girl work here?
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Hot peppers were originally a joke on the dumb European.

But the dumb European, wanting to be seen as tough, just said, "ummm good! Bring me more!"

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

and smallpox was the europeans rebuttle
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                and smallpox was the europeans rebuttle
                No death, destruction, raping and pillaging was the rebuttle.

Smallpox was a side effect.

ACK!

Comment

Tubes what time can I come over for wasabi and peanut butter?

Mrs. T said is was cool.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I see that i missed something here. steppping aside to wait for it to hit me in the head

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      Tubes what time can I come over for wasabi and peanut butter?

Mrs. T said is was cool.
                      As long as there is no "hitting it!", any time you want is fine with me.

ACK!

Comment

Alright, I'm coming over!

Even though Ted Striker is a pervert, messing with another man's stuff is one of the most pathetic acts any man could ever commit.

I would NOT hit it.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Sheesh, girly-man
                          P*ss off
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

You know tubes has a point. The hotter the peppers the more the white man more then anyone else I know will eat it. I dont get it but i have found that to be true. I for one dont like hot and spicy food. I know that curry chicken would kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              I love hot scalding baths Never have had bubbles but love the hot bath
                              You take hot baths in Texas? Wouldn't you cook your skin or something?
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yes I love the hot bath and no my skin doesnt get cooked. in the winter its a lot less fun since you have to climb out of that lovely water into the freezing air.

Comment

Working...
                                X