No announcement yet.

Keep your head down Imran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But quizzing the jury seems a bit too much like a second shot.

What? Why? Are you assuming ever jury is exactly the same?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• what? are you guys bored of this story. The most interseting bit is now coming to light.

Take this you athiests!

She saved her own life talking about god. Somehow I doubt talking about science would have the same effect.

Comment

• this is what affirmitive action gets ya:

A video camera, which is supposed to be monitored by two guards in a command post, shows the muscular, 33-year-old Nichols knocking the petite, 51-year-old grandmother backward, and locking her in a cell.
        as I've said, I have no problem with female guard. There are many women in this world who can kick guy's asses. I'm just saying phsyical size should have some basis. At a minimum, guards should weigh 180 pounds (including men) and be 5 feet 10 inches tall. This weight requirement would be subject to body fat percentages of course, we don't want any fatboys and girls as guards (but women could be allowed to have slightly higher body fat as they naturally have higher body fat) And they should meet minimum strength and agility tests (to be able to take down a prisoner) as well.
        Last edited by Dis; March 14, 2005, 16:47.

Comment

• That's all I've been saying.

There probably are a lot of women in this world who could have taken him down.

But only because they come from a population of 3 billion. I'd say that if you gave 1% of 25 year-old women an even chance of winning a wrestling match with this dude then you'd be fairly generous.

I'm not even that big a guy but I'd gladly take my chances against all but the top 5% of women in my age group.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X