X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

Oh?

I thought Mexico had a DP?
    The country is filled with good Catholic boys who do what the Pope tells them. Half of them refuse to use condoms because the Pope says that would be sperm genocide.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      double penetration?
      stop talking about the office online.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damn bastard bumped me off of Fox.

Stop killing people when I'm gonna be on TV.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's frightening that you JUST found out about this.

What the Hell were you doing all day?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

HAW HAW

[/nelson]
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Are you still promoting that crap about letting kids vote?
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Glad you're safe Imran

It made it to the news here too. What he's done is impressive
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Nichols -- who was in custody but was allowed to change from jail scrubs into street clothes, a normal occurrence when defendants face jurors -- apparently struggled with the deputy for the gun and overpowered her, police said.

Sources told CNN the initial overpowering occurred in an elevator.

I sometimes wonder about the wisdom of placing female cops in high-risk situations like that (more specifically ones in which they might come into direct physical confrontation with a male).

There is no way you can train most women (especially if they're of average height or smaller) to be able to take on a man in good physical condition in a confined space or at close quarters.

If he was uncuffed in an elevator alone with a single female guard I'm not at all surprised he managed to take her gun away from her.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If he was cuffed it would be a lot harder, but still possible (especially if she was on the smaller side). He's 6'1 and presumably in good shape. He could easily come close to being double her weight. Slamming her with his body against the side of the elevator a couple of times could have stunned her before she had a chance to draw her weapon, and given hime a chance to grab the keys from her belt.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is very sad and I hope the apprehend this criminal. This is also why I believe in the death penalty. I hope when they find him, he resists and they shoot him.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Neither does Mexico. In fact there are several murders walking free in Mexico today because the Mexican government won't extrodite them to the US.
                        Only if they're Mexican citizens, whereas Canada won't extradite anyone facing the DP. If the prosecutors take the DP off the table, both countries are quite willing to extradite.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          If he was cuffed it would be a lot harder, but still possible (especially if she was on the smaller side). He's 6'1 and presumably in good shape. He could easily come close to being double her weight. Slamming her with his body against the side of the elevator a couple of times could have stunned her before she had a chance to draw her weapon, and given hime a chance to grab the keys from her belt.
                          He actually grabbed the gun from her belt and shot her in the head. Really wasn't much she could do.
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I imagine now is not a good time to be a large Black man in Atlanta.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              I imagine now is not a good time to be a large Black man in Atlanta.
                              is it ever?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

He actually grabbed the gun from her belt and shot her in the head. Really wasn't much she could do.
                                a) Like I said, if he was uncuffed it would be a cakewalk

b) yes there is something she should be able to do. Cops need to protect their weapons. I wasn't there, but I can tell you that it's a lot easier to take a gun from a 5'3 110 lb woman than it is from a 6'0 190 lb man.

I don't think that women guards should be put in situations where i's going to come down to a wrestling match between them and adult males. They're not going to come out on top most of the time.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X