Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Like.....children! ZOMFG!
    Like adults apparently. The one who I'm pretty sure is responsible, is very much a legal adult.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I think just about anyone who goes on Fox is a sellout.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ozzy? I'm posting this comment I lifted from your blog because you might know this person and be able to give informed comment on it.

We may not have adult rights, but we can still commit adult crimes. Death penalty should be for youth, we can think reasonably and logically just like adult if we can commit murder.
        That's satire, right?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Plus try to turn the discussion to discussing the general positive traits of youth over age. That young people may in fact be better folks to have in the news than old folks, because by and large youth are more open-minded and have fresh approaches to issues, whereas old folks are more set in their ways and prone to long standing biases.

What a load of crap...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

I agree - judging by the way many young people throw themselves in the maw of modern capitalism these day, they don't have a critical thought in their head.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Anyone can go in and edit stuff, even people with a big grudge and little maturity.
              Looks like you know who that is. Somebody who eyed leadership over the association, and that opposed your rise?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Actually a former President whose ex-girlfriend I dated for a while and whose job I took.....
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X