• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a Wikipedia entry?

Comment

Yup. I told you I was cool.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Having two links in your [www] link not only makes the link invalid, but in Firefox it's actually non-functional as a link so you cannot get either url out.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Yup. I told you I was cool.
          Only if neither you nor a family member wrote the entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Having two links in your [www] link not only makes the link invalid, but in Firefox it's actually non-functional as a link so you cannot get either url out.
            What?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              You have a Wikipedia entry?
              Not only has he a wikipedia entry. He has one in German...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

What?
                In your homepage field in your profile you have two addresses. This means that the "homepage" button above each of your posts doesn't work.
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Shame on you Ozzy.

At AU, he expressed support for radical politics and white-power groups, including milita members like Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

If everyone on Poly continually edits the article Ozzy will be toast!!!

That pic alone is crying out for a photoshop.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Comment

Sadly I am not without political enemies.... I am most definitely not a white-supremicist or anything else like that. But alas, that is the problem with wikipedia, anyone can go in and edit stuff, even people with a big grudge and little maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

In your homepage field in your profile you have two addresses. This means that the "homepage" button above each of your posts doesn't work.
                          Ah, ok. Fixed. You can also check the links in my sig.

Comment

Sadly I am not without political enemies.... I am most definitely not a white-supremicist or anything else like that. But alas, that is the problem with wikipedia, anyone can go in and edit stuff, even people with a big grudge and little maturity.
                            So that the truth will prevail.

And I have discovered it!!

You're a bloody liar Ozzy and I'm off to Wikipedia to make it right. No more shall America's children be duped by you!!!
                            Attached Files
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Comment

Ah man.... that is seriously messed up. My family was harassed by the KKK back in the day (for being Catholic), that's just terrible....

Comment

Working...
                                X