Watch Ozzy Sell Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Ozzy Sell Out

Ack, I'm such a media whore. Anyone who wants to watch me totally sell out can tune into Fox News today between 4 and 5 pm EST.

I say sell out because the topic doesn't really concern youth rights, or what my organization (or I) really stand for. The topic is whether Bob Schaffer, temporary replacement for Dan Rather, is too old for the job and should be put out to pasture. I was assured it would be just a light hearted segment, and they just needed someone young on to make that case a bit. Hmmm. I dunno.

Ack, this sucks. I have no ill will towards Bob Schaffer, and by saying that he is too old for the job I am guilty of ageism myself, and that's definitely not what I am about. Yet, exposure is exposure, the more the better. Plus being the go-to guy for Fox News is cool too, and good for the cause.

I am going to try the classic sell-out line and see if I can play in the mud and not get dirty. I can say a few things about the merits of youth in general, and hopefully try to avoid attacking Schaffer, or being mean about it. But ack, this will take some finese.

So if anyone wants to watch me, the media-whore, go on national TV and sell-out, you can tune into the Neil Cavuto show on Fox News today from 4 to 5 PM.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

/me throws rocks at Ozzy.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

*cues Ludacris*

HO! (HO!) YOU's A HO! (HO!) I SAID THAT YOU'S A HO! (HO!)
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

you are a bastard ageist racist in your pants you pissed and the basist of the band that sucks butt ovals.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I still feel bad about turning down a shot to be on MSNBC a year or two ago because the issues weren't 100% NYRA issues. They were general student issues, and I certainly could have found something to say on them, but I turned it down, and MSNBC hasn't called back since. So I'm going to do this, and see what I can do to turn the discussion to youth rightsish issues.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            you are a bastard ageist racist in your pants you pissed and the basist of the band that sucks butt ovals.

Comment

You should turn it into a "Yet another old person gets important position, why is it no 14-year-olds are news anchors" thing.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

OzzyKP - as punishment for your sell out

This is your future

This website is for sale! comboverthemovie.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, comboverthemovie.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I can manipulate OzzyKP. OzzyKP gets time in national TV all the time. He is there as some kind of an expert or side. His opinions will shape up America's opinions and brainwaves. I can manipulate OzzyKP. I can manipulate America's opinions and brainwaves. SC > rest of Poly.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

So essentially, Ozzy is a FoxNews whore?
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

no that's cool. I had a summer job cleaning up Satan's backyard once, but it doesn't mean I'm not a good Christian.
                      In da butt.

Comment

So, you're goiing on national TV to practice the very thing which you denounce in others? And then you rationalize it by saying "He's just not my age group, so it's OK."?

Comment

Bob Schaffer's a great guy. He still gets excited by the news. You suck for attacking him. You should have the courage to stand by your convictions and use the segment to segway on to your agenda. Or I'll never respect you again.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            So, you're goiing on national TV to practice the very thing which you denounce in others? And then you rationalize it by saying "He's just not my age group, so it's OK."?

It's really sad, isn't it?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I like Bob Schaffer. He might not be the right person to be the network anchor, but that's not because he's too old for the job.

I'm stunned that you're taking that position, Ozzy. You, of all people!

Comment

Working...
                              X