Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my New Years predictions has come true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats !! I love fatherhood and have my second child on the way-- due about two weeks after yours ( I posted my thread weeks ago)

Originally posted by Donegeal

We are WELL into morning sickness!!! I only hope it gets better after the first trimester.

The morning sickness typically does but then sh might need to pee constantly as the baby squeezes her internal organs. Oh and have you been warned about the hormonal irrationality?? For the husband that's the most fun
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Congratulations! Be good to your wife, buy her all the ice cream she wants.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Train him well my young jedi, for a time shall come when the baton of warmongerism shall be pass on to a new generation of evil!

congrats
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Donegeal not shooting blanks

Congrats!
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            The morning sickness typically does but then sh might need to pee constantly as the baby squeezes her internal organs. Oh and have you been warned about the hormonal irrationality?? For the husband that's the most fun
            I know about it. However, I was hoping that it isn't much worse than the normal hormonal irrationality.

Looing like I might be wrong....
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

I know about it. However, I was hoping that it isn't much worse than the normal hormonal irrationality.

Looing like I might be wrong....
              Experiences differ-- Mrs flubber is usually pretty sensible but she was a bit more emotional during the pregnancy. After the birth, a combination of sleep deprivation and hormones made life very very crazy for a while.

My advice is sleep now (while you can) and don't get too attached to any of your usual routines. Its quite a ride but worth every second.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
              X