Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my New Years predictions has come true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my New Years predictions has come true!

I am going to be a father!!!!!

My wife and I came back from the hospital today with our first look at our new child. The little squirt is about an inch and a half long and has an itty bitty heart that is just pounding away.

She is 9 1/2 weeks along and due mid September to early October. With how far along she is, it makes our babys conception around New Years. I knew I had a good time but DAMN!

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Congratulations!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Someone's got to counter the influx of newborns coming from the commiemafiosa clan.

Comment

Nice work!

See guys all that hitting it pays off just make sure it's with your wife not some strange hoes!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Congrats
          Hitting it
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Congrats mate!!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Congrats on the little warmonger*.

* demogame joke, before anyone's panties get in a bunch.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Dang, one more GOW to fight off

Congrats!
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Congratulations! Great News!
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Prepare for morning sickness! Prepare for morning sickness!
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

congratulations

In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                            Prepare for morning sickness! Prepare for morning sickness!
                            We are WELL into morning sickness!!! I only hope it gets better after the first trimester.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

It does, but then she will turn into a ravenous locust. Before pregnancy, my wife was flirting with vegetarianism. In the last trimester, I have never seen her eat so much red meat in my life.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X