No announcement yet.

Spanish muslims issue fatwa against Osama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not fully legitimate in the eyes of the Arab common man . Now that these "gaddars" have issued a fatwa , it is seen as a legitimate target by everybody ( including the clergy ) .

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
      It was not fully legitimate in the eyes of the Arab common man . Now that these "gaddars" have issued a fatwa , it is seen as a legitimate target by everybody ( including the clergy ) .
      Do you have any source that substantiates your supposition that the Arab common man will now see Spanish Arabs as "gaddars"? It's one possible outcome, but certainly not the only possible one, nor a likely one IMHO.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman

Explain. At the moment it's all Iran-this and Syria-that. At this rate, Bin Laden is going to die in his sleep.
        I'm with you. Everything else should be forgotten completely and every American should have a picture of osama on their walls to remind them of who the enemy is. School children should be pulled from classes and organized into search parties to find the bastard. The government needs to post regular updates on TV in the form of a map to inform the general public just where we think he is. The moment they have some intell, we all should know because I know my first priorty of the day is to find the SOB. To hell with my job and to hell with taking the kids to the circus. Life cannot be normal until that devil is chainned up before the steps of Congress..
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Uh . . . .

now bin Laden can legitimately say that the Muslims of Spain are "gaddars"( or traitors ) , and worse than kafirs ( infidels ) . Thanks , idiots , for removing the only religious inhibition that was stopping bin Laden from claiming religious scanction . Spain is now a legitimate target .

Nice idea , though .
          OBL had never any probs finding ridiculous reasons for attacking someone. Since Spain was attacked before, I don't see how this action makes the situation any more worse for them.

Edit: and the "common Arabs" may actually be divided on the issue.....
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm with you. Everything else should be forgotten completely and every American should have a picture of osama on their walls to remind them of who the enemy is. School children should be pulled from classes and organized into search parties to find the bastard. The government needs to post regular updates on TV in the form of a map to inform the general public just where we think he is.
            Maps? I think that's expecting bit much of american youth.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm with you. Everything else should be forgotten completely and every American should have a picture of osama on their walls to remind them of who the enemy is. School children should be pulled from classes and organized into search parties to find the bastard. The government needs to post regular updates on TV in the form of a map to inform the general public just where we think he is. The moment they have some intell, we all should know because I know my first priorty of the day is to find the SOB. To hell with my job and to hell with taking the kids to the circus. Life cannot be normal until that devil is chainned up before the steps of Congress..
              the problem is it's impossible to get OBL.

The fact is he has beaten us. We have given up.

Comment

Uh . . . .

now bin Laden can legitimately say that the Muslims of Spain are "gaddars"( or traitors ) , and worse than kafirs ( infidels ) . Thanks , idiots , for removing the only religious inhibition that was stopping bin Laden from claiming religious scanction . Spain is now a legitimate target .

Nice idea , though .
                What a fool. I'm sorry that's just totally wrong. The muslims community of Spain might as well take a chance at attacking Bin Laden's support. Spain is now a legitimate target? What about the March 11th train bombings? Spain always has been a target, even with the Zapatero adminstration. All western nations are a target, even France. Are you actually siding with Bin Laden?
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                X