Cat shoots owner: more proof that cats are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adagio

And how many people die from cat attacks? Almost none..!
    ****ing prove it. I hate you cat owners.. what hippies..
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Our cats are so mild mannered it pathetic. The sleep all day and play all night. The only difference is the cat wont snuggle with you until it wants to and doesnt do it for long. Not like dogs will. Tubes did teach the cat that adopted me to fetch. but hes to fat to do it now.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• My dog can be snuggled with and it will only growl if you squeeze it too hard...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I prefer dogs to cats. My family's Scottish Terrier is quite a handful- makes life a hell of a lot more interesting. I think I prefer terriers and more active, intelliegnt dogs to the less intelligent, more docile breeds like Labradors. I have never wanted a labrador, no matter how cute they are.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Black labradors are actually the more smarter breeds of dogs actually..

Comment

• Here she is
              Attached Files

Comment

• One more, the scam, artist- you can't eat without her being right there, waiting:
                Attached Files

Comment

• The Smartest Dogs...

1 Border Collie
                  2 Poodle
                  3 German Shepherd
                  4 Golden Retriever
                  5 Doberman Pinscher
                  6 Shetland Sheepdog
                  7 Labrador Retriever
                  8 Papillon
                  9 Rottweiler
                  10 Australian Cattle Dog

(These dogs obey commands 95% of the time or more.. my dog is a mix of black lab and Australian cattle dog). I was surprised the poodle was on that list..

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                    ****ing prove it. I hate you cat owners.. what hippies..
                    How many kills made by cats have you ever heard of during your life? Compare that number to have many kills you've heard made by dogs...
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio

How many kills made by cats have you ever heard of during your life? Compare that number to have many kills you've heard made by dogs...
                      This is called a logical fallacy... what an idiot..

Comment

• The poodle has always been recognized as one of the smartest breeds of dogs.

As for obeying commands as the test of intelliegence...there are many breeds of dogs, speically terriers, bred to be independent minded, and generally ignorant of commands (not what they want to do)

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                          The poodle has always been recognized as one of the smartest breeds of dogs.

As for obeying commands as the test of intelliegence...there are many breeds of dogs, speically terriers, bred to be independent minded, and generally ignorant of commands (not what they want to do)
                          Well you can see all of my favorite breeds did make it on that list, including Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, Black Labs, and the Australian cattle dog. These are highly intelligent breeds..

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                            20 people a year? Wow.. holy ****ing jesus... 41,000 people die from car accidents a year. It seems we are more dangerous to ourselves then any animals.
                            Did I say otherwise? The point was that dogs do kill people, several times a year. I didn't say "Dogs are the deadliest things ever!" Do you have any idea what you're arguing about, even?

How many people die a year from cat attacks, Fez? I want numbers, since you were the one who claimed they are "just as dangerous."
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Did I say otherwise? The point was that dogs do kill people, several times a year. I didn't say "Dogs are the deadliest things ever!" Do you have any idea what you're arguing about, even?

How many people die a year from cat attacks, Fez? I want numbers, since you were the one who claimed they are "just as dangerous."
                              I bet more people die from getting struck by lighting each year. You are an idiot, boris. I'm sorry I'm just and ****ing tired of your B.S. If you want to talk about cats all the time, fine. But I want a pet that is more active and energetic.. and that actually has some ****ing intelligence.

Comment

• I dunno My dog that died which was a yorkie and a puppy that was part yorkie and part poodle. That was the dumbest But cuteest Dog I had ever seen. He was 3 yo when he found out he could get laid and then when he got out to go try he got hit by a car. If i got another dog it would be another yorkie.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X