No announcement yet.

Al Qaeda May Have Targeted Oscar-Winner Crowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These Al Qaeda guys are pretty geographically illiterate. Do you remember a few months ago they called upon muslims to kill Swedes for taking part in the war in Afghanistan? It turns out they meant Norway or Denmark but all of Scandinavia is the same to them.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they specifically said Norway
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

There was a thread on this a while back. Al Qaeda sent out a tape to Al Jazeera where they said they'd target Sweden and the Swedish government said they thought Al Qaeda meant Norway or Denmark and had confused Sweden with one of those two countries.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Russell Crowe

And I can't believe anything thinks "Gladiator" MADE Crowe! If anything, "LA Confidential" made Crowe, or the "The Insider".
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I can't believe they are dissing the road warrior and gladiator.

what's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Russell Crowe

And I can't believe anything thinks "Gladiator" MADE Crowe! If anything, "LA Confidential" made Crowe, or the "The Insider".
              AnyTHING? Thanks, ass

Gladiator made Russell Crowe a household name.

And I loved Road Warrior and Gladiator. I just don't like the people who played Mad Max or Maximus (huh...two maxs)
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
              X