No announcement yet.

Korean government use crappy Korean pop culture to recruit stupid students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miniskirts and boots are okay in cold weather as long as they are wearing nylons or tights with them. Doesn't appear to be the case with those girls though!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Miniskirts and boots are okay in cold weather as long as they are wearing nylons or tights with them.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Even in Canada!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

obligatory "that picture was photoshopped" post
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            obligatory "that picture was photoshopped" post
            No.
            in Seoul that past winter you'd see tons of people like that every single day. Now we're moving into tight jeans just as the weather starts getting warmer, go figure.
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              I got my wife the box set of Damo for Christmas.
              Holy mojo, you are married jon?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Holy mojo, you are married jon?
                Apparently to a Korean woman to boot. Or at least a woman who likes Korean movies.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes and yes.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                    Yes and yes.
                    Congrats
                    Looks like I'll be joining you this coming fall.
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Well then, congrats to you too
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Miniskirts and boots are okay in cold weather as long as they are wearing nylons or tights with them. Doesn't appear to be the case with those girls though!
                        The two on the left are wearing nylons.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                        X