No announcement yet.

LA: We are bad voters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:07.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
      LA is the only city retarded enough to live next to an ocean and have to steal water...
      Can someone please explain to me how it is steal? The state owns the water and we pay the majority of the state's taxes since we have the majority of the industry and the majority of the taxpayers.

Edit: never mind.
      Last edited by Dinner; March 9, 2005, 23:51.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:07.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh let me just say the 101 and 405. Any Californians would know what I'm talking about.
          Thank God I'm not Californian.

Go see Arkansas, the Rust Belt, the Northeast, you'll see "bleeding".
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            What is the status of this Project?

We'll see if they ever bother to fund it. They desperately need projects like this along with 5-7 subway corrodors to make that city livable. The subway corrodors should be super high density projects with each stop having mixed use high rises in around it so that enough people and places close enough to the lines that the critical number of people can be reached to keep the project viable. So far they've built one line and have one more halfway financed but the third line looks like it will never be done unless Bush stops cutting mass transit funds.

The problem is they aren't doing a good job selecting routes nor are they building up high density corridors along the stations. This means people will have to get in a car, drive to the subway, park their car, then ride the subway. Count on LA to do things half ass.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh please. What is your problem? Are you immature or something? SoCal (not just LA) is the economic powerhouse. WTF do you want? To blow up the entire state you are at it? To force the state into anarchy? You're braindead.
              dont flatter yourself - california wont go into anarchy if LA decreases by 1/2.

WATER FROM NORCAL IS RIGHTFULLY OURS, AS WE ARE ALL CALIFORNIANS. This state is ours. And I'm sorry LA is the biggest largest economic powerhouse in California.. without it.. admit it or not this state would be nothing. I hate to break it to you, but LA no matter how ugly is the economic backbone to this state. Industry is a backbone here. You are so braindead it is unbelieveable. I never said I liked how LA was planned out, but it is still the powerhouse of California. You are so horribly wrong in just about everything else though. You should be kicked out of this state. In fact kicked out of this country. Exiled to Cuba.

'industry' eh? is that what they call it in the san fernando valley?
              water from norcal is ours, and you should be paying us to support your bad habit, instead of getting it at flee market prices. LA is like a crack addict who steals from an old woman who is prevented from owning a gun by the state. its legalized theft.
              funny how you should tell me that I should go kicked out of america when you werent even born here. maybe bush is right - we should limit people from coming to this country who are of latin decent. they take jobs from hard working americans, and create lots of crime, and cost the federal govt millions.

Remove this text

Cars are cheap. You can find a used one for $1000 and a four cylinder will likely get 30 mpg so gas shouldn't cost that much. Where do you need to go where you can't get mass transit? I know SDSU has a trolley stop right on campus and there are special bus lines which go to UCSD and USD.
              getting a good used car for a G is very iffy. you are more then likely to end up with a lemon that will cost thousands of dollars extra.

In land areas a nice if you get out of the city. San Diego County is larger then the states of New Jersey and Conneticut combined yet 60% of it's area is protected from development by State parks, county parks, federal wild life refuges, national monuments, or other forms of protection which stop development (like military reservations). We have wonderful mountains full of great hiking, waterfalls, and wild life plus large sections of the coastal plain and the beach front are protected from development and many of these areas are open for hiking, bike ride, hourse back riding for the public. If you like water sports then this is heaven with tons of inland waterways & beaches to swim, surf, kayak, jet sky, or boat. And if you want to be miles and miles away from any other person then in a hour you can be in the middle of the Anza-Berrego Desert without another human in site.
              sure, but lets be serious. how much of that did you do when you were iin college? once a year? twice maybe?
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                'industry' eh? is that what they call it in the san fernando valley?
                water from norcal is ours, and you should be paying us to support your bad habit, instead of getting it at flee market prices. LA is like a crack addict who steals from an old woman who is prevented from owning a gun by the state. its legalized theft.
                funny how you should tell me that I should go kicked out of america when you werent even born here. maybe bush is right - we should limit people from coming to this country who are of latin decent. they take jobs from hard working americans, and create lots of crime, and cost the federal govt millions.
                HELL NO. The water belongs to the State of California. It is not yours. Los Angeles pays the most taxes and pays far more then you. You get a ****ing clue.

Braindead sot.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

HELL NO. The water belongs to the State of California. It is not yours. Los Angeles pays the most taxes and pays far more then you. You get a ****ing clue.
                  look how desperate they become when you try to wean them off their addiction i'd say LA residents are positively hooked. i hear its a stronger addicton then nicotine. would you agree?
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

look how desperate they become when you try to wean them off their addiction i'd say LA residents are positively hooked. i hear its a stronger addicton then nicotine. would you agree?
                    You're sick.

If it wasn't for us, you would be plowing fields in the desert.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You're sick.

If it wasn't for us, you would be plowing fields in the desert.
                      thanks to you, ill have cancer from noxious gasses by the time im 50, all because of your illegal theft of norcal water allows LA to grow and spew pollution and death like the black plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

thanks to you, ill have cancer from noxious gasses by the time im 50, all because of your illegal theft of norcal water allows LA to grow and spew pollution and death like the black plague.
                        yak yak yak.. ****... THAT IS NOT YOUR ****ING WATER. That is the water of the State of California. Since you are living of subsidies paid for by SoCal, you are our *****es.

Comment

• YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED!!!!!

thanks for all the fun fez

same time tomorrow?

later bro, sleep tight
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I just wanted to say you are my *****. Stop living off us southern californians... *kisses you on the lips* Now shut up.

Comment

• you wouldnt exist if you didnt steal. you should go to jail for that with1/2 of LA. you live off of us, you are a leech who sucks blood from california. but we know that we can ditch you with only positive gains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                                you wouldnt exist if you didnt steal. you should go to jail for that with1/2 of LA. you live off of us, you are a leech who sucks blood from california. but we know that we can ditch you with only positive gains.
                                You are still our *****es. You live off us.. we pay for your subsidies. You ditch us you die in starvation and famine.

Comment

Working...
                                X