No announcement yet.

Congressional GOP Are Scum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys need to stop letting the government screw around with the minimum wage, and just unionize the entire country
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• only read the first post... but I'd like to add my 2 cents re: minimum wages.
      I was thinking that the US might start lagging behind other countries technologically if they keep down the path of lower comparative wages. High labour costs are a major incentive to develop labour saving technology.
      With low labour costs, there might be less emphasis on investing in technological progress. Why is Japan the centre for robotics and not the USA??? I don't know... but if workers in the US were paid more there'd be more robots around I'd say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracon II
        High labour costs are a major incentive to develop labour saving technology.
        They are also a major incentive for moving many tasks off shore
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• True... true...

It's kind of ironic that the guy who was promoting that theory was my lecturer for a course on Globalization.

Comment

Working...
          X