Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather dance than kill.

Unless it's killing a beer.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• or killing a fat spliff
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I could probably agree to that.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• When you talking about shooting, burning, or hanging people, you're talking about executions, not military combat.

Wartime executions, yes.

I'm afraid I don't share your liberal squeamishness about what must be done.

And the correct order is shooting, hanging and then burning. The idea is to maximize the fun value of the execution.

So the ends justify the means?

I wish people would stop saying retarded stuff like this. What you really mean is "does this end justify this means in view of other ends we might have".

What else would justify any means other than some end?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• [deja vu]

And so the inevitable grab for ideological power resumes. Long live the revolucion. death to the squeamish, death to teh ideologically impure.

[/deja vu]
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• And so the inevitable grab for ideological power resumes. Long live the revolucion. death to the squeamish, death to teh ideologically impure

Are you a Stalinist?

Not "death to teh ideologically impure", but "re-education camps for teh ideologically impure".

Che needn't cry - re-education in Soviet Agathonia involves being ravished by beautiful state provided hookers for five hours a day.

We will overcome their scruples with decadence!!!
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Are you a Stalinist?
                  Anything but, fortunately I'll be long dead before teh inevitable hell you loving refer to.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Anything but, fortunately I'll be long dead before teh inevitable hell you loving refer to.

Well, if I see a mob stringing you up, I'll ask them to stop.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Anything but, fortunately I'll be long dead before teh inevitable hell you loving refer to.

Well, if I see a mob stringing you up, I'll ask them to stop.
                      Don't do me any favors, no need you going out on a limb before teh rabid fanatical faithful.

Comment

Che needn't cry - re-education in Soviet Agathonia involves being ravished by beautiful state provided hookers for five hours a day.

We will overcome their scruples with decadence!!!
                        Who said he never learned anything from the righties? This a page right out of Gitmo complete with Bimbos.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          You know, anyone who advocates social Darwinism and isn't a male WASP, is an idiot.
                          Lets hear it for us White Anglo-Saxon Protestants! WOOT!
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• hookers
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Lets hear it for us White Anglo-Saxon Protestants! WOOT!
                              We rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang
                                You were misinformed about the civil war and slavery bit.
                                The Civil War was started based upon State's Rights but Linclon skillfully recast the war away from simple politics and towards a great moral crusade to end slavery. He was right to give the war such higher meaning and he succeeded in his goal.

Granted he wasn't always such a moralist and he was quoted often saying that if he could end the rebellion without freeing any slaves he would, if he could end the rebellion by freeing every slave he would, and if he could end the rebellion by freeing some and leaving others in bondage then he'd do that to. His priority was to end the war successfully.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X