Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS Chem Eng., UCDavis, 1999

I am only rude to ppl I know won't take it personally... At least at this site
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UR
      I don't think I have, and I don't think Snowflake can be rude to anybody.

Well I remember that thread where she and Pekka had an interesting exchange of views about his ideas regarding women and how to treat them. I'm pretty sure she was rude to him, but it was entirely justified (and bloody hilarious).

Comment

Re: Re: Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Originally posted by Darsnan

Rule #1 of Marriage Tubs is that if the wife says its so, then its so. Trust me, this will make your life much easier in the long run.....

D
        True, but Rule #2 of Marriage is that the hubby doesn't always listen to rule #1.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

my life with tubes is one where we agree that we will disagree. I just think or thought he has some rough edges and has been kinda mean. Call me a sap if you must. I know everybodys feathers get ruffled a bit but as long as it is all in fun then thats ok.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

And Id like to see that thread that was before my time I guess.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

how does she know about the feather ruffling?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Hey I am a woman that has not hit menapause yet Not that anybody needed to know that

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Originally posted by Tuberski

True, but Rule #2 of Marriage is that the hubby doesn't always listen to rule #1.

ACK!
                  Ah, yes, the "Sofa" Rule - I know it well.....

D

Comment

The great think about this place is that you people don't reject me for being rude and condescending.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

No, we reject you for not having "The" in you name... what a loser.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh my goodness I didnt notice the lack there of "THE"

Comment

Yeah, and then we all get laughed at when we call him TLC... everyone is all "hey, moron! IT's LC you nut"

and it make mes :frown:
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Heaven forbid you guys. I kinda like TLC as a matter o fact course he might get upset dunno.

Comment

TLC is a spammer, he posts nothing of use or concern. Much like me. However, he does his worse at multiple site... much like me.

At least I don't slightly modify my name where ever I go.

Unless you count ezboards where I am Jaffer.

uh...

nm
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

I know all of you guys are gonna laugh at me now but Im gonna throw this out there only cause I wanna laugh to. I have no clue as by what you guys all mean by spam really I dont. i never pay that much attention. but I like most of you guys here yall make me laugh and ive got somebody to shoot the **** with

Comment

Working...
                                X