X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
      What may surprise you guys is that some of these newbies may actually be really newbies. I'm kinda tired of how you guys treat them... do you not want any new posters in here or what?
      You insular f#$kers.

Quit with the DL nonsense, some people are just newbies.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
              What may surprise you guys is that some of these newbies may actually be really newbies. I'm kinda tired of how you guys treat them... do you not want any new posters in here or what?
              You championing of this new guy isn't going to make him sleep with you.

Pervert.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

You championing of this new guy isn't going to make him sleep with you.

Pervert.
                Oh, so he *IS* a new guy now?????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

You insular f#$kers.

Quit with the DL nonsense, some people are just newbies.

Welcome ptpt! Don't let these old codgers turn you off.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Some of you guys are way to funny. Im quite new myself but I can say Hi
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Who am I to question the majority?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Wilkommen.
                          championing of this new guy isn't going to make him sleep with you.
                          Don't let these old codgers turn you off.
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

You know I work in a german town every week and see that word. Wilkommen what does it mean
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

What does it sound like?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Means "welcome"

Comment

Working...
                                X