Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie!

Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to making some new friends

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

For the noob, this is the famous DL dance, which we do because we believe you are actually a old poster with a new id to fool us all
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What may surprise you guys is that some of these newbies may actually be really newbies. I'm kinda tired of how you guys treat them... do you not want any new posters in here or what?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yes, we could use them as replacements, or better yet, upgrades.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hell if it were down to me I'd get rid of the old posters as well as the new ones.
              (+1)

Comment

say hello to my little friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                  What may surprise you guys is that some of these newbies may actually be really newbies. I'm kinda tired of how you guys treat them... do you not want any new posters in here or what?
                  who names themselves ptpt?

Comment

ptpt does?
                    (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

who names themselves ptpt?
                      you.

Oh well, maybe I was wrong. I think I discovered whose DL it was.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

pt is my nick but since the forum doesn’t accept a nick <=2 I have used ptpt :-)

I'm really a newbie here, believe you or not.

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Hazing

Comment

Working...
                              X