Kana! Kana! Kana! Kana! Hakkliha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead chicken
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

That mincemeat commercial seems rather "effective", I'm sure people have had "kana! kana! kana hakkliha!" ringing all over their heads after seeing it

Comment

It made me want to walk to the nearest farm and kill a chicken.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I was thinking how those 'we're going to make you mad' videos work ala Clockwork Orange. I always doubted I would be not the one penetrated. Inside the head. My mind that is. Well, now I know. Seriously disturbing video. I can't put my fingers to it 100% what it is exactly, but the whole combination and the unknown factor makes it a horrible horrible video. Kana kana kana.... KANA KANA KANA HAKKLIHA! *spruut* KANA KANA *WIIIWIIWII* HAKKLIHA!!!! *tsirp* *Spruut* kanakana.. omg..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            EESTI VABADUS!!!

Seriously, as PJ O'Rourke said, teh evil empire collapsed because 'no one wanted to wear Bulgarian shes'
            What is a Bulgarian shes Saras?
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

I meant shoes.
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

awesome
                CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                  I meant shoes.
                  I never new that Bulgaria was exporting shoes to "СЗВ" (сощз 3кономической взаимопомощи ) countries. I thought we were mostly exporting cigarettes and canned vegetables.
                  And the famous Bulgarian computers of course
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og

I never new that Bulgaria was exporting shoes to "СЗВ" (сощз 3кономической взаимопомощи ) countries. I thought we were mostly exporting cigarettes and canned vegetables.
                    And the famous Bulgarian computers of course
                    PJ O'Rourke didn't know that.
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                    X