Evil Evil France!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know. Plain stupidity?
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
      Considering that many of the accused have already admitted to rape and child prostitution I'm not shedding any tears for the "villified."
      Considering that during the previous pedophilia scandals, our great methods pushed some innocents to admit their guilt, I'm very cautious about that.

I mean, a judge has the power to keep somobdy in jail until he admits to the crime. How does it sound?
      Last edited by Spiffor; March 4, 2005, 20:31.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
        Unfortunately I have to rely on Spiffor to provide a picture, because I can't remember her name.
        You mean, Cécile Siméone?

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I mistrust the notion that a whole community would be involved in aberrant behaviour like this.

It reminds me a little of the 'Satanic Cult' hysteria that was in the US in the late 70s 80s....tons of lurid stories, but mostly just exaggerations can what psychologists call 'confabulation'.

Confabulation is not lying, it's when, usually under hypnosis or psychological examination, a persons memory runs wild under the influence of leading and suggestive questions, thinking up more 'interesting' scenarios which the person then believes are actual memories.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
          X