Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More roadkill on the highway of Political Correctness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah -- here are the coffins I remember so well:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
      It still exists:

...except that back then, the coffins were opaque plastic, and I think the bones were random -- still interlocking, though.

OH the humanity!
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        They should resist the activists by bringing new exciting products on the market:

"electrokill" - looking burned
        "bombkill" - styled like body parts
        "nukekill" - glowing in the dark

I especially like the concept of nukekill.

Comment

Those skeleton sweetarts look awesome.

I love sour candy.

Comment

With minor retooling, you can sell them as mutants, just change the labelling.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

those could become collectors items. I'm going to buy a whole bunch of bags.

the hard part is not eating them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                Back in the 70s-80s, molded hard "sweetart" candies were popular. One of the popular styles had tiny skulls, pelvises, and other bones, sold in a little plastic coffin.

I don't recall any massive protests over that.
                what this shows is people care about animals more than people.

What do people do when they see a homeless puppy? they take it in. yet there are thousands of homeless people around. Of course, I admit, I would never take one in.

Comment

GePap cutting costs.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dude... now I want some of them .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      What do people do when they see a homeless puppy? they take it in. yet there are thousands of homeless people around. Of course, I admit, I would never take one in.
                      I just might take in a homeless person. I'd never take in a homeless puppy.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

DRose recieves a sixth-degree w00tacular bonus for his thread-naming skills.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                          X