X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hippocrocopig.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Would this not be the exact same narrow minded, compromise incapable, steriotype rule viewpoint you are condeming?

Of course, but Diss never thinks thing through, so didn't realize he was being a big hypocrite .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
        What if she had been a christian who refused to wear the dress because she said it was unchristian to show cleavage? I doubt we'd be accusing the school of discrimination.
        "Hypothetically, you're just as discriminatory as people who discriminate and stuff! Shame on you!"
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Would this not be the exact same narrow minded, compromise incapable, steriotype rule viewpoint you are condeming?

Of course, but Diss never thinks thing through, so didn't realize he was being a big hypocrite .
          it's not hypocritical if it's true

the numbers don't lie. Just look how many conservatives are against gay marriage.

'nuff said.

Comment

Re: school refuses to show picture of lesbian in yearbook

Originally posted by Dissident
            It's obvious none of this hatred has anything to do with the sanctity of marriage.

Conservatives hate gay people. Plain and simple. Not all of them do, but I'm willing to bet most people do.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

this is the picture they refuse to show. She did't want to wear a dress, because the dresses left her chest exposed.

no tits no picture

Comment

please, no tits, and no picture.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

it's not hypocritical if it's true

the numbers don't lie. Just look how many conservatives are against gay marriage.

'nuff said.
                But it's not true. There are more than a few Conservatives on this site. Do you think most of them hate gays? I thought you were a little smarter than that.

Does DanS hate gays? JohnT? etc, etc.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Seriously, how would her sexual orientation interfer with her wearing a dress?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It's sexual discirmination. You can't require that men and women wear different clothing.

God I'm so glad I escaped from that end of the state.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But it's not true. There are more than a few Conservatives on this site. Do you think most of them hate gays? I thought you were a little smarter than that.

Does DanS hate gays? JohnT? etc, etc.
                      so you are saying this site represents the general population of the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        It's sexual discirmination. You can't require that men and women wear different clothing.
                        All pupil must wear bras
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

dp
                          Last edited by Dis; February 25, 2005, 17:50.

Comment

Yeah, I guess you could argue that, but this is really sticking to the letter of the law here. It's like that "gay people aren't discriminated since they, too, can marry women" argument.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

so you are saying this site represents the general population of the U.S.
                              It represents a good cross section. Most conservatives who I have run into are similar to the conservatives on this site. In fact the ones that seem more to hate gays are the more 'liberal' poor blacks. Not to say that there aren't some poor whites that hate gays, but a majority? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Um some government agencies have dress codes which are specific for men and women. A man wearing a dress in an agency that specifies men must wear pants wouldn't survive very long. And it wouldn't be sex discrimination.

Comment

Working...
                                X