Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maoist International Movement reviews videogames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Leo
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST
    And I´d like to know what kind of dreams he had.
    Maybe dreams of making love to the AI?

Why are you assuming the reviewer is male?
    Why are you assuming the AI is female ?

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      I haven't agree with his entire ideology: just many of the points he was making in his reviews....
      Ah. You might want to make that more clear then, and point out what specifically he's saying that you agree with. There's too much loony crap in there to just say "I agree with many of his points," and leave it at that...
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Why are you assuming the AI is female ?

Why are you assuming the writer is straight-male, or homosexual-female?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Great site

Behind the veil of crap (u$, Amerikkka, hymyn, and so on), the reviews do raise some interesting questions about the behind-the-scenes politics of videogames. Their answers are often a load of bull, but the insight is sometimes quite interesting.

Too bad there's so much zealotry, tho.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What Spiffor said . ( the man apparently can't be wrong! )
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Zealotry scares people. There's no place for it.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Hi AZ! Long time no see! How are you doing?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I am doing well, thanks. between exams, so I can kick it and relax, a bit.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Cool

I am finishing my uni paper, so I shouldn't be hanging here

Speaking of which, I'm disconnecting now. Later!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You don't know what you're talking about. Compared to other large cities, NYC has a low crime rate, esp. violent crime. It is, in fact, one of the safest big cities. A recent FBI report on crime nationwide ranked New York’s serious crime rate #203 of the 216 U.S. cities with a population of at least 100,000, and NYC is the safest of the top 25 largest U.S. cities.

And while I wouldn't attribute it solely to the police, I have to acknowledge the police is vastly responsible for the decrease in crime in NYC since the 1970s (it has been a steady downward trend). Huge police initiatives have been launched to clean up bad neighborhoods, and they have been successful. I'm not an authoritarian type of guy, but having lived in NY for 5 years, I cannot deny that the police were integral in reducing the crime rate.
                      you are missing the second part of my post. I'm simply agreeing that the police forces do work.

And by high crime, I'm talking about raw numbers because of the high population. It's going to have more crime simply because it has more population. But imagine if you had half the police forces you have now. I'm sure you'd have more crime problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X